He's Gonna Be Alright

Stiles' Pov

I knocked at first but since there was no reply I just opened the door. I saw Scott sitting on his bed crying..I haven't seen him cry since Allison broke up with him "Hey Scott..I know you said you wanted space but I just wanted to check up on you since you said a lot happened today." I said moving closer to him he shook his head at me and I just stopped moving for a second "What's the point in telling you if Isa- If he's already told you?" He asked looking at me. The guy can't even say Isaac's name "Well I like to get both sides to the story you know that so..tell me." I said while taking a seat next to him "Okay well it started at the mall..

(Flash B-B-Back)

Scott's pov

Isaac has been really nice towards me these days and I'm not sure how to feel about it. All I know is that it honestly feels really nice right now. We're sitting next to each other in Lydia's car and our knees keep bumping. Each time they did I could smell that Isaac got even more nervous, so I put my hand on his knee. So the next time they wouldn't bump but he only jumped at my touch so I looked up at him and he shook his head "Are you okay?" I asked and he nodded then looked down at his hand. I heard a giggle from up front and I just looked confused "What?" I asked and I waited for a reply "Well nothing it's just that you and Isaac would make a very cute couple." Allison smiled at us and I saw Isaac quickly look up.. damn did that make him uncomfortable or just me??

"Oh no we're just friends." I said smiling at her and she just looked away what the hell? Once we got to the mall I got out and waiting for everyone else "Um Allison can I talk to you for a second?" Isaac asked and Allison being the nice person she is nodded i started to walk away but i couldn't help but to listen in "You can't be making those kinds of jokes about me and Scott.." Isaac sounded worried and it made me question if he was actually okay, "Stop listening on their convo Scott it's not nice..besides I need to get something sexy to wear for Allison and it needs to be a surprise so hurry up!" Lydia dragged me away and I frowned. I know it's not nice to listen but..it was about me and I wanted to know. After watching Lydia try on like a thousand outfits and other stuff she picked out what she actually liked and we left the store "I'm gonna text Allison to see where they're at." Lydia said but my first thought is Isaac likes food so they're at the food court "No need I already know where he-They're at." I didn't want to make it seem like I like Isaac as more than a friend but that sentence made it seem like I did "You guys are super cute! Why aren't you dating yet?" Lydia looked at me waiting for an answer as we walked "Because he's my friend and I'm like not gay." I said looking at the tables in the food court once. I found them I flashed a small smile at Lydia and she rolled her eyes "Hey Babe see you saved me a seat." Lydia sat next to Allison and gave her a kiss on the cheek. I sat next to Isaac but I was feeling really uncomfortable for no reason and a server came around "Hey guys my names June and I'll be serving y'all today...first off I'd like to say that you boys make a very cute couple." She smiled at me and Isaac while Lydia raised an eyebrow at me. Isaac and I said two different things at the same time he just said thanks and I said no "What we meant was thank you but we're not dating...like not even close, just friends." Wow..was that even believable I sounded like an idiot "Shame..you girls make a lovely couple." She smiled at them and asked for their order..I was starting to get frustrated with these comments and jokes about me dating Isaac "Scott?" I heard Isaac's small voice and my head snapped to look at him "Yes?" I answered back it might've sounded a bit too harsh but eh "Well I've been meaning to tell you..and it doesn't mean you have to..but well I found out that..um you're my mate.." He looked away from me and I don't even know what came over me but anger is all i felt "You've got to be kidding me..this whole time I thought I was going to have to settle down with a girl.. I didn't even think this was a fucking possibility..it's just fucking disgusting." I said and walked away.

~End of FlashBaacck~

Stiles' pov

"I didn't even think of what would happen after. I didn't think of his feeling I only felt anger..I only cared about me" Scott looked at me he had tears in his eyes. I already knew he regretted everything he said but..maybe he meant it..well only one way to find out "So Isaac wants Thai food tonight cause we're ordering out..what do you want?" I asked and I saw his eyes flash and he smelt of really bad anger "Oh I see it's only what Isaac wants." He glared at me and I rolled my eyes "He's upset Scott..because of what you said so yes he deserves some comfort food." I looked at him and instantly I saw only sadness written on his face "What the hell am I supposed to do? I didn't mean the things I said! I was scared I've never been with a guy..hell I didn't even think about guys that way." He fell back on his bed..keyword Scotty keyword 'didnt'
"I get that it's all new and it's all pretty scary but you have to think of his emotions as well. He thought you were gonna reject him bad..and you did. If I were you I'd give it a shot before you kill him. Just take it slow I'm sure he'd be okay with that I mean you've already cuddled next is holding hands..see slow." I said and I patted him on the arm he nodded and looked at me "Thanks Stiles I really needed advice." He looked at me with that crooked smile "Soo...what do you want from the Thai place?" I asked, he laughed and looked at the ceiling "I'll have..whatever Isaac's having." He gave me a small smile and I nodded "I'm proud of you Scotty." I quickly said and walked out the door..he hates it when I call him that.

I ran to Derek's room but softly opened it.
I saw Derek and Isaac talking it was literally soo cute, "So we need a pack night like now haha but Derek go ask the kids what they want to eat..we're eating Thai food." I said and I saw him nod he flashed me a smile and I felt like I couldn't move this guy kills me every time I'm the best ways possible I saw him get up and leave "What do ya say Izzy wanna help me set up pack night?" I asked and I saw his eyes light up for the first time tonight..he's gonna be alright I know it

*****************
Hey my little rainbow pack hope you liked the chapter and the name I gave y'all :) btw I got the name from @OriginalMeKyl