Happy Endings

Just a reminder I know I said that Stiles' dad was dead but he still calls John his dad

Stiles' pov

"Hey I'll be back my dads calling... probably to say Merry Christmas." I said smiling at everyone while they talked about things they were gifted. I stepped onto the back porch and sighed what the hell do I do? I know I made Derek angry but what now? I asked way too many questions and gone through way too many senarios already. So I did exactly what I came out here to do "Hello?" I heard my dads tired voice at the end of the phone and I faced palmed myself because I totally forgot that it was already like 1:30 am "Sorry to wake you dad, I need your help." I said waiting for a response but all I heard was a bunch of ruffling "Why do you sound upset? I thought Derek proposing would have made you happy." He said and my eyebrows went up. How did he know? "Yeah, yeah how do I know right? Well Derek came to ask for my blessing and even took me to go help him look for a ring..He told me everything he was gonna tell you and son, I don't think he's ever been this in love." My dad sounded serious and I know he was going to get mad at me for what I've done.

Hell hearing what he's just said made me feel even more like crap "Before he was going to propose he said that he was going to tell me something very important and he looked very serious." I said and I could already tell he was angry "What the hell did you do Mischief?" He asked and i sighed into the phone "I told him I thought he was going to tell me that he cheated on me." I said and it went completely silent on the other end. I knew that was it for me "You are going to go to him and tell him you're sorry. Not only that but you will tell him every reason why you love and that you know he'd never cheat on you." He said and i nodded even though he couldn't see me "Thank you, you know everything." I said and hung up there was no time to waste. I ran all the way to the only store that I knew was open at this time. I ran in and looked everywhere for red Lily's and Butterfingers.

Once I paid for my items I ran all the way back home. I didn't stop for a second when I went inside I went upstairs ignoring the pack and entered the room. "Derek." I said looking at how his body stopped breathing for a second before he lifted his head "Derek, please listen to me for just a second." I said watching at how he sat up facing me. His eyes were those of his wolf, icy blue so I tried to smell for his emotions and but I didn't find anything. "I'm sorry. Like really really sorry. I know you would never cheat on me. I have absolutely no idea why I thought that you would maybe it's because you're this great person and I'm just me." I said stopping for a moment when I smelt sadness "I never meant to upset or hurt you. I love you so much. I love how your smile brightens up the entire world full of darkness. I love that you can joke around and still feel positive emotions even after the fire. I love how you're always protecting not just me but the pack. I love how you've been afraid to lose anyone you love but you've built this whole family that loves you. I love how your eyes are so amazingly mesmerizing that anyone could get lost in them. I love how you're so fascinatingly strong, fast and cocky. Hell I even love when you shove me against a wall. Derek I love so much about you and I'm so glad I get to call you my fiance and later my husband. I love you Derek Tyler Hale and I'm so incredibly sorry." I said looking at him I couldn't smell anything anymore and it scared me. I waited for a response but it didn't come so I left the candy and the flowers on his nightstand and as I was walking out the door I heard "And I love you."

I quickly turned around to see Derek was already standing behind me and I looked at him "I could never cheat on you." He said looking me in the eyes heart beat steady and I smiled at him "I know Der." I said and he smiled at me but then rolled his eyes this man can be too much at times. "Come sleep with me my lovely fiance." He said while flopping onto he bed. I just trolled my eyes and jumped onto him. I can't wait to marry this man.

(2 years later)

Oh god. I'm scared and nervous and scared. "Stiles stop moving you look great." I turned around to look at Scott and I just shook my head "I'm going to die." I said looking at him then looking down at my suite "You know Lydia is actually not mad at the color choice you and Derek made..red makes your eyes pop." He said while laughing and I just shook my head this asshole "How are things with you and Isaac?" I asked and he smiled brightly "I love him." He said then his eyes went wide "Oh. My. God. I love him." He said looking at me and i nodded. They've taken things extremely slow because at first Scott didn't want to even think about them being together. It was a little rough for Isaac at first because he couldn't do regular Mate stuff but they eventually got to dating. "You should tell him." I said and he nodded "What if he doesn't love me?" Scott asked and this time I started to laugh "He probably thinks you don't love him...Considering how you guys started this relationship."I said and he frowned probably at the memory of how they got together.

Derek's pov

I'm excited and nervous. I can't wait to finally be married to Stiles "Isaac do I look okay?" I asked turning away from the mirror "You look great Derek..That baby blue makes your eyes look fantastic." He said with a small smile and I nodded. Lydia said the same thing yesterday when I showed her the color "Hey Derek?" Isaac asked looking nervous I nodded so he knew I was listening "I love Scott and I know I'm in love with him but I'm scared that if I tell him that I love him then he won't feel the same." He looked at me then at the floor and I sighed "He loves you." I said and he looked at me with an eyebrow raised "How would you know?" He asked and I just laughed "I just do..so trust me."I said smiling. I wasn't going to let him know that Scott just finished confessing to Stiles. I thought he was listening in on their conversation too. I heard a knock on my door and knew that was my cue to leave.

(Skip to the wedding vow part.)

Stiles pov

"Derek, I know when we were kids we always played tag and made fun of each other. I once asked you what a mate was. Once you gave me the answer I never stopped wondering who my mate could be. Then I didn't see you anymore and I thought about you every single day. when I made it to high school, I met Scott and well we ended making a trip to the woods more than once the second time we went was to look for his inhaler. There I found you...again but I didn't know that yet. For my memory of you had been gone. So when I saw you standing in the woods I knew who you were. I had read the papers and done research. You were incredibly stunning. I still think so to this day. You helped me and Scott so many times even when you didn't want to. I fell in love with you from the moment that I met you and I didn't even know it then. I know when we were kids I used to have these little moments where I'd look at you and just think that you were so cute. I knew it was wrong so I tried to stop it, it didn't work but I'm not complaining because look at where we are right now. I fell through a dark place for a while...I used to think that there was no way out of the darkness but now I know that's not true. Derek you saved me and I owe my life for it. I love you with my whole heart and I will never stop loving you." I said looking at him and I smiled this man was about to be my husband and I am so ready to spend the rest of my life with him.

Derek's pov

Here goes nothing..."Stiles, when we were kids and you walked into the clinic. I thought you were just going to be some annoying little brat that would just cry. I was brought up to be an alpha. At a young I was taught to be serious and I thought that I had to stop having emotions. But playing tag and getting hugs from you allowed me to have a childhood for a while. I stopped needing to go to the clinic and I was more sad about it then I should have been because I liked you already. I was starting high school and all of that. I wish I could say that I didn't forget you but my mom had me forget you. So I went on with made some terrible choices that got my house burned down and when that happened I ran. When I decided to come back. I saw you in the woods with Scott I smelled something familiar. It drove me insane because I didn't know what it was. I was rude to you for it but I always seemed to care about you more than I should have. You never blamed me for anything even when Scott wanted to. You always wanted to make me seem like the good guy and I thank you for that. I've never loved anyone the way I love you and I don't plan on loving anyone else this way. You helped me turn my life around. I'm so excited to see what the future has for us. I didn't believe that I deserve a happy ending but here I am getting one. I love you with every fiber in my body." I said smiling at him I saw tears in his eyes. I couldn't stop smiling I never thought that I'd find the love of my life but here he is standing right in front of me. "I now pronounce you husband and husband you may kiss the groom." Deaton said and i wasted no time I picked Stiles up and kissed him. This is all I ever wanted.

~THE END~

See ya next time rainbow pack!