Magnus Bane ;)

Tuesday- the day of the week that everyone hates because it's the day after school starts and everyone confuses it for Wednesday

Stiles' pov

"Stiles can you tell me who my mate is now!?" Scott asked me with big puppy dog eyes, but I just chuckled and shook my head "Eat your food and I'll give you a hint." I said walking away finding Derek on the couch drinking a cup of coffee, "Hey sourwolf you should get a bigger pack house...I actually know a guy who could get it all done today before school ends." I said sitting next to him.

The pack and I usually wake up an hour early before we have to leave for school on days like this. It give us time to relax and talk to each other "Oh really and why is it that I need a bigger 'pack house'?" He asked putting quotations around pack house "because this one is obviously way too small for all of us to sleep in and my guy wouldn't mind it'd be a favor he owes me."

"Fine but it better not take like 5 months." He grumbled looking at me "Stiles I have to tell you something." Theo sat down next to me and looked a little worried I just smiled and nodded "Yesterday you said Liam was my mate but I think I knew that before you said it because well I liked him before...he just didn't like me." Theo said looking a bit sad but I just patted him on the shoulder "Don't worry he definitely likes you too and he is your mate just give him a little time he's probably freaking out." I chuckled and nodded over to the pacing blonde.

Theo nodded and walked off "How did you know they're mates?" Derek turned to ask me so I turned back to him and answered with "Well as the most powerful creature on this planet it's my job to know who mates with who in the pack." He looked at me like I was crazy but I just shrugged and got up "Alright kids let's pack up and head outta this place!!!" I yelled and watched as everyone grabbed their things.

I grabbed a hold of the necklace I had on and squeezed it three times. Poof with a sparkly cloud appeared the only famous warlock I know, Magnus Bane. I saw the pack wolf out so quickly with one swift movement I pinned them all in their spots with my powers "Guys this is my friend Magnus he's a warlock and he's nice back off." I said letting them free "I need that favor of yours now." I smiled mischievously to him.

Magnus rolled his eyes and sighed but his expression changed extremely quickly when he laid eyes on Derek "Who is the hotty with the pretty eyes?" He whispered to me but Derek just growled "Hey Magnus?" I looked at him "Yeah?" He looked very confused and I laughed a little "These guys are werewolves..with super hearing." I started to whisper but got louder and he just turned red "Well growling isn't usually what I like but...I'll take it." He winked at Derek but this time one of the pack growled.

"Anyway we need a better pack house than this preferably in the woods." I said looking at the whole place where lots of memories where built "Ew you guys have been sleeping in here..no shit you need a new pack house but don't worry boo I got you." He looked around his eyes starting to sparking and go slit like they always did when he was going to do magic "I'll have it done before you get out of school..go to where his old house was." He said pointing to Derek

"Thank you Magnus." I said and walked off with the pack. I noticed how Theo was behind Liam just staring at him while Liam looked a little sad but very confused "Everyone pair up to leave I'll take Scott, Liam, and Theo." I said grabbing Scott and walking off. 'I'm going to make Liam jealous so his over protective mate stuff kicks in' I passed my thought to Scott "HOLY SHIT WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT....Was that you!!!!?" He asked looking at me.

I laughed and nodded "Do you really think you could pull it off though?" He asked looking back at the both slapping each other over something 'yes' I passed it and Scott shook "Don't do that...wait can you read minds too?!?" He asked looking at me with wide eyes and I nodded "Though I prefer not to because y'all can be really fuckin nasty." I said shaking my head.

We all got into my Jeep and drove off to the school once we were there I picked my target. The girl that tries to hard because she's very desperate..not that that's what it would take to get someone to flirt with Theo. I didn't want her to stay to long I ran up to her and pointed in Theo's direction "Hey you see him? Do you think you could flirt with him a bit? He's sad about losing someone he's close to." I said and she happily nodded walking off toward the two boys who were laughing at something stupid

[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[

So so sorry to stop this chapter here but I had to next chapter is a crap load of THIAM so get ready I'm gonna make that chapter the best shit ever (hopefully lol)