Scott's An Ass

Derek's pov

I know Deaton said to be carful around him and I know right now I could lose control..But now feels like the right time to tell him "Uh Derek what are you doing?" Stiles asked and looked confused "Well nothing bad..Unless you want it to be something different." I looked up at him with a small smirk and he shook his head "I think I'm good..what's this about though?" He laughed a little and raised an eyebrow "Stiles you're weird, funny, smart, kind, and oddly attractive..three days ago I found out that you're my mate and I've been dreading the moment of rejection but I felt like I was ready to tell you so I just did..I'd be more than okay with spending my life with you but I'd like to take things slow so Stiles totally not Stilinski would you like to be my boyfriend?" I asked him and he laughed Jesus, harsh rejection already..he could've been nicer about it "Ya know I'm technically a Stilinski Der bear and yes I would love to be your boyfriend and your mate so stop with the look that screams 'you just killed my puppy' because I didn't" Stiles laughed again and my eyes went wide..fuck it. I pulled him close and kissed him he made an odd noise of surprise but kissed me back anyway. After a little I pulled away remembering what I said about taking it slow "Oh so taking it slow is kissing me when we just started dating?" Stiles questioned with a mischievous grin and I sighed, I hate him already "I thought you were gonna reject me asshat sorry for getting happy." I rolled my eyes and placed him on the couch before walking away from him. I wasn't mad but I know he'd run after me.
I started walking up the stairs and I made my way over to my room .I laid down in my bed and took a deep breath 5...4...3...2...1 "Derek what the hell?" I watched Stiles barge in and whine while walking over to my bed "What I just wanted to lay down." I said chuckling a little, he was bringing out the happiness in me and I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing "Why would I reject a man with a six pack?" He asked and I just shrugged. He laid down with me, we were both silent but it wasn't awkward or anything. It was peaceful, I feel like everything just fell into place. I thought Paige was my mate but she wasn't. She was just my first high school love like Scott and Allison...They're not mates. To be honest if I would've just listened to my mom none of this would've happened. I would've known already that my mate was still out there. I could've looked for them but this whole time I thought there was no hope.

Stiles' pov

I always thought I felt a stronger connection. Though I never thought much of it. I thought it was just because we hated each other, haha guess it's the exact opposite. I literally have the best guy in the whole world by my side. He's never been quick to judge when I gave information about my past. I never thought I'd ever tell anyone my secretes, but I did, I told Derek. He made me feel way better about it .I no longer feel like the biggest mistake and monster on the planet. I'm just scared what Scott would thi- Is someone on the roof? I took a deep breath and I smelt more than one scent. Shit! They were up there the whole fucking time how could I be so stupid?! I should've checked first. If I'd known they were here the whole time I wouldn't of said anything. I turned to my side "Derek?" I whispered but there was no answer he was even facing away. So I listened to his breathing and just by hearing that I knew he was sleeping.

I used my powers to get up and block any noise that I was making. I quickly opened the window and jumped to the roof making no noise ha love being sneaky. I blocked my scent and I allowed for my noise to be heard. Since I didn't need to leave and I watched all of them they were watching the sunset and I just felt anxiety. I may be powerful but I sure as hell ain't fearless "So you guys heard everything then?" I asked I watched as they all jumped and turned around. They looked shocked some hurt others scared "We just wanted to know if you and Derek were gonna get together we didn't know that you'd say stuff like that..I'm sorry." Lydia didn't look scared anymore. After she explained she just looked sad. I knew she was telling the truth and I nodded, "I just want to say that you and Derek have been like parents and hearing what you both said tonight changed nothing. I love you both the same..and I'm really happy that you're both together now..haha you're like really my parents now!" Isaac wasn't scared anymore he was happy and hearing what he had to say made me happy. I nodded with a small smile "I get everything you did. Coming from a family of hunters things weren't always happiness and rainbows it was hard..hell I even tried killing Derek and Scott so I get it." Allison looked down she still looked sad but I couldn't do anything right now.