Looks

Derek's POV

It's been three days and it's like I can't even control myself at this point. I have to wait for him to be ready Deaton says. I'm loosing self control because I spent years already without my mate. Only go find out deep inside I already knew who it was. This is just annoying like my brain won't calm down. I was currently sitting in the kitchen with a cup of coffee waiting for the others to wake up. It was so nice when they're asleep. Don't get me wrong I love these people but they can get so annoying. They argue all the time and the ones with significant others are way too sappy. It's truly disgusting..though maybe some day I might want that "Hey Derek why are you up right now?" I looked up to see Kira rubbing her eyes "Kira it's ten fifty." I laughed a little and shook my head. I pointed my finger to the coffee pot and she smiled at me "Thanks, coffee is always needed no matter the time of day." She said sitting down with a mg that was mine..It shouldn't bother me as much as it does but I can't help it. I honestly don't like it when people touch my things.. they're mine! "I think-." Kira was starting but was cut off by Liam rubbing his eyes "Hey Guys." he smiled at us... I swear this kid makes sure to smile at least once a day.

After Liam the rest of the pack started walking down the stairs. Stiles started cooking breakfast and I couldn't help myself so I looked at him. I'd love to say that it went unnoticed but it definitely wasn't. The whole pack was staring at me while I was staring at Stiles. Which got very creepy so I took my eyes of him for a second to look at the rest of the pack. When I did I regretted it because they all raised their eyes brows with a knowing look. I was very confused for a second but then remembered that they're teenagers, they know that look you give someone when you're in love. Up until right now I didn't know I was acting like a love struck teen. It's literally been way too long since I've genuinely liked someone in this way. I closed my eyes for a second then opened them again to see that they were no longer looking at me but were texting.. and very fast as well. There's no doubt in my mind that they're talking about me. I was sitting their feeling very awkward for about five minutes until my phone buzzed.

In Text!!

Claustrophobe-
Since when?!

Grumpy Cat-
Since 3 days ago when
Deaton told me 3 days ago..

Claustrophobe-
Great mum and dad finally!!

Grumpy Cat-
No he doesn't know

Claustrophobe-
still...goals

I rolled my eyes and put my phone down. The kids haven't put their phones down I heard a huff "Okay enough!! No more damn phones!! Give me now!! Lydia can get hers back just in case they go out." Stiles walked around grabbing every ones phone including mine. Which in my opinion was very stupid no one texts me anyway "Now eat." He said while walking away. I looked at the table with wide eyes maybe that's why he was so angry I didn't even notice that he gave us food already "Soo Derek..." I didn't give Lydia any time to finish "Shut up." I said then started eating, I heard Stiles laugh "What's got him grumpier than usual?" He asked and I rolled my eyes, Bitch. "Oh trust me he just needs to get laid by the right person." Lydia laughed a little and I chocked on my food a little well shit "No." I said and continued to eat "So us teens are thinking since it's Friday we could go to the mall." Allison said winking at me and I rolled my eyes "Y'all have fun." I said and continued to eat I heard Stiles sighed "I'm not really feeling the mall today I think I'll just stay back." Lydia nodded and winked at me. I just rolled my eyes and kept eating. Moments like these is when I seriously hate them.

After I finished eating. I walked up to my room and walked into my bathroom. I started to strip off all my clothes. I walked into my shower and turned up the cold water. I love having lots of body heat because then I can turn the water as cold as I want. I quickly washed my hair and my body then got out once .I dried off I grabbed a grey tank top and black shorts. I put on a pair of socks and walked down stairs "Derek, why have you been staring at me lately?" Stiles asked looking at me from the living room "This is a joke come on aren't foxes supposed to be smart." I was already shutting down. I was preparing myself for the rejection that would soon come out of this conversation "Yes..foxes are also not supposed to get along with wolves yet here I am." He smiled at me and patted the seat next to him. I rolled my eyes but walked over there "Good point." I said and he put his hand over his heart with a fake hurt look on his face "Listen, Stiles in all seriousness like three days ago Deaton told me we're mates." I said and I didn't take my eyes off him. I was trying to read him but I couldn't. I mean sure it would've been easy to just smell the emotion but I didn't want to. I was scared and I thought the answer would be written all over his face yet it wasn't, lord help me please "Well Derek I- Okay stop getting upset now, you need to listen to what I have to say I'm not gonna reject it but if we're going to give this thing a shot I need you to know that I'm not actually a..."