Scisaac

Love - An intense feeling of deep affection

Scotts Pov

Something didn't feel right. Isaac almost never leaves the pack..he only leaves when he's about to have a panic attack or is extremely sad. He can't handle it by himself, I quickly looked around to see if anyone was looking and when I saw that no one was I walked upstairs "Told you..just give him time." I hear Deaton whisper to someone on my way up.. I wonder who he's talking to. I walked up the last step and walked over to his room..I didn't bother knocking..and I can't say I'm upset that I didn't. As I opened the door I saw Isaac taking off his shirt. I've never thought about how good looking he was but for some reason I'm thinking about it now (Pronounced eye- Z) "Hey Izzy how are you feeling?" I asked and watched as he quickly turned around eyes wide and mouth slightly open. Letting me know that I slightly startled him. His eyes were light brown with specks of green they were amazing "I'm kinda sad not gonna lie but i'm good and also tired." he said looking directly into my eyes and yet somehow I still feel like he's not telling me the truth "Just a little?" I asked offering a small smile and he nodded "Don't lie to me Isaac I know you..what's wrong?" I asked looking at him and he sighed. Sometimes I feel odd around Isaac and I don't know why or what it is but I'm not complaining.

"Okay I might've learned something today and after thinking about how it didn't bother me...now I'm realizing that it actually really really bothers me and makes me sad... I don't feel like sharing the news." Isaac said sitting down on his bed. I walked over and took a seat next to him. He answered the question I asked and the one I was going to ask "Okay well.. How about we lay here together and take a nap until dinners ready?" I asked looking at him, he smiled and nodded so we both laid down and got under the covers. We laid there in silence for a while but I couldn't take it any more. I couldn't lay here with someone and not cuddle them...maybe I could but that's besides the point. I held onto Isaac and not a second later he relaxed into my hold. We stayed in silence for a bit longer before he finally spoke up "Thank you." his voice was small and shaky so he was probably crying. He didn't want to talk about it anymore so I'm not gonna push it. I'm just going to hold him until I no longer can "Any time Isaac... I mean it." I said closing my eyes and taking a deep breath.

Stiles' Pov

"Stiles what's for dinner?" Malia walked into the kitchen and asked. To be completely honest I hadn't thought about dinner at all but I should have. Considering I'm the only one in this house that can make a decent meal "Um Italian I guess." I said smiling at her she nodded for a second then frowned "What kind of Italian?"She asked and I rolled my eyes "Well considering we can make eight pizzas in our four stacked up ovens.. pizza." I said laughing a little and she nodded happily. She doesn't like eating super healthy but she's still going to have to eat salad if she wants Ice cream. I started making the dough and was happy with the way the kitchen was. It was nice and silent aside from the small noise of the pack and the small birds chirping outside. I didn't mind the birds they're amazing "Hey Liam come here!" I called Liam into the kitchen but he didn't come right away. He took a while and I'm assuming it's because he's all wrapped up around Theo "Yes?" He asked walking into the kitchen I finished the fifth dough and turned around "What would you like on your Pizza?" I asked he shrugged and walked back out I rolled my eyes guess I'm giving him whatever Theo's having.

"Hey Theo!! Get in here!" I yelled I was starting to get annoyed especially with the lack of drama going on around here. I don't even feel like starting any it's way too much work "Yes?" He asked, I looked at Theo as he walked in the kitchen with a hat on his head "What do you want on your pizza?" I asked he looked around for a while almost as if he was trying to find objects in the room to put in his pizza finally he shrugged "I'll have whatever Liam's having." He walked out of the kitchen and I sighed they're literally soooooo annoying. I'll just give them whatever Isaac's having. I started walking up the stairs when I finally reached Isaac's room. I lightly tapped on the door but got no response so I slowly opened the door and walked in but stopped right away I started to smile..Isaac was being hugged by Scott in their sleep. I quickly pulled out my phone and took a picture this moment couldn't have gone without it being captured on camera. I closed the door after walking back out. I turned around only to hit something hard "Sorry Stiles I just wanted to check on Isaac." I looked up to see Derek and I nodded "Well he has fallen asleep wrapped up in Scott's arms it's really adorable... anyway do you know what Isaac likes in his pizza?" I asked looking back down at the ground. I want him to like take a step back but at the same time I don't mind "Yeah Actually I do.. how about I just go down and help you make dinner?" He looked down at me and at that point, I felt like I had to look up. I just nodded and quickly moved from in front of him.