dedication & questions

♛ ♚

This story was about a lot of things. It began as an adventure about redemption and loyalty and anger. And it spiraled into a personal confession of abuse and hatred and toxic love.

It was a direct slap towards all the stories on Wattpad that romanticize the fuck out of abusive, obsessive, manipulative men.

And all the stories that romanticize gang lifestyles because they have no idea what it's really like.

♛ ♚
dedication

This story is for anyone who has witnessed, endured or experienced any type of abuse.

It is for anyone who has felt trapped into a relationship — anyone who has felt that there was no escape or that it would never end.

It is for anyone that has felt that they were not treated as an equal.

It is for anyone who is afraid to trust someone again, anyone who flinches when someone raises a hand, anyone who has put their needs and their passions on hold for someone else, anyone who has done something they didn't want to out of fear or love.

Anyone who accepts that "I'm sorry."
Or that "it won't happen again."

And lastly, this story is for any woman who has been treated as anything less than a Queen.

Never fucking forget that you deserve to be treated right. ❤️

♛ ♚

QUESTIONS:

Did she kill Seth or Soren?

Lacey finally put a fucking bullet through Seth's head. Like a Queen. ❤️

What happened to Lacey and Seth's baby?

With her condition, it's necessary to receive treatment to prevent all those complications that she told Soren about. Seth didn't help her get the treatment and medications she needed.

She had a miscarriage and you'll probably learn more about it in the sequel. It's something that Lacey really needs to process and work through.

How is Lacey going to recover from this?

By this, I'm assuming you mean the new information about Soren.

Remember that she just killed Seth, she just killed their King. That makes her their new leader, hence the Amor de Reina we saw at the end.

She has been in the dark for too many plans. Get ready to see a darker, more dominant side of Lacey because she is going to need to be strong.

While Soren might've had his reasons for not telling her, which I'm sure we'll hear about very soon, it was wrong. They were both wrong about a lot of things. They both lied and that's not healthy.

Lacey and Soren need to rebuild. They need to foster honesty and communication. Expect her to be very, very stern about that.