2

"One two three four," Insoo counted the beats in her head as she followed the dance instructor. "five six seven eight!" 

The class ended and Insoo sat in the corner of the now empty practice room, taking a sip from her water bottle. The room was full of heat, not that she minded, she was used to the heat. Her now short hair was wet from sweat, her baggy clothing drenched with sweat also. 

"I thought today was your day off?" A brown haired boy took a seat beside Insoo, taking a sip of his own water. 

"It was, but since Haneul Boys Academy is doing their Audition here they wanted more staff around. I'm just here, not really 'working'." Insoo did quotation marks on 'working', causing the boy to let out a low chuckle. 

"Then wish me luck." He told her, standing up and patting her back. Insoo choked on her water upon hearing that. 

"You're actually trying out?" He nodded his head, a cheshire grin on his face. "I doubt that you'll get in." 

The boy pouted, crossing his arms as he looked down at her. "You've never been supportive of me. You never let me do anything." Insoo sighed. 

"Well that's because you're-" The boy cut her off, waving his hand in the air. 

"Yeah yeah, I know. But I'm still here, right?" He wriggled his eyes brows in a playful manner, earning an annoyed sigh from Insoo. 

"Just go Insoo." She told him, pointing to the door. He only shrugged, making her frustrated. The door then swung open, making Insoo look away from the boy. 

"Uhm...who were you talking to?" Insoo looked around the room, a sigh escaping her lips before looking at the familiar boy. 

"Sorry, I was on the phone," She lied. "do you need something Ilhoon?"

Ilhoon, her co-worker, her seatmate, and the boy who caused her a painful high school life. All because he followed her like a lost puppy. He looked at her weirdly. "How do you know my name?" Insoo quirked her eye brow. 

"What do you mean, I'm Insoo." Ilhoon paused for a second before smiling sheepishly. He rubbed the nape of his neck, apologizing. 

"Sorry, you cut your hair, no wonder I mistook you. You look like a boy now Insoo but not in a bad way. You're still very-" He cut himself off, remembering why he went into the room in the first place. "Oh yeah, somethings wrong with the computer in the other practice room so they wanted to move the audition in this room. Sorry for the inconvenience, but you can come tomorrow before the audition again." 

Insoo just nodded her head, not really a girl of many words before gathering her things. She walked passed Ilhoon and out the door, starting to head home. "Wait, Insoo!" She turned around but as soon as she did so, someone ran into her. The two stumbled onto the ground, a groan escaping their lips. "Ah, Insoo are you okay?" Ilhoon rushed over to Insoo, reaching his hand out to help her up. 

She pushed his hand away, giving him a slight glare. She got up, brushing herself off before reaching down to pick up her hat and setting it back on her head. "You good man?" She heard someone ask the boy who ran into her. Not caring about them, Insoo began to walk off, but someone took her wrist into their hands. 

"Hey, where are you going?" He asked, a vaguely familiar voice. "Watch where you're going, do you know who I am?" He pulled on her wrist, in attempt to make her face him, but Insoo didn't budge. "Hey look at me when I'm talking to you." 

Insoo turned around, looking at him straight in the eyes. She recognized him, and it seemed like he recognized her too. He scoffed, a slight smirk on his lips as he looked down at her. "It's you, the little bastard that kissed me." Ilhoon could only look back and forth at them before it clicked in his mind.