12

"Yedam?" It was the day before they head out to Hawaii, their clothes all ready and packed. Junkyu and Yedam were out with their other friends, but decided to step away when they all started talking to a group of girls. Yedam hummed in response, showing that he was listening. "I need help." Yedam snorted. 

"Help with what? Your dry love life?" He joked. The younger laughed at his own joke, thinking that he was the funniest person on Earth. Junkyu didn't respond, making Yedam freeze in shock. "Wait, are you serious? Kim Junkyu is asking for relationship advice?" This made Yedam laugh even harder, tears reaching his eyes. 

"Yedam, just shut up!" Junkyu groaned, growing embarrassed. He covered his red face with his hands, wanting to ignore the stares that they received from the crowd around them. Yedam, though, didn't stop, and continued to tease Junkyu. 

"The great Junkyu who can get anyone he wants in a snap, is asking for relationship advice? What kind of comedy am I in?" Yedam took a deep breath in, trying to calm his laughs but he let out occasional snickers. "What do you need help with in trying to get Insoo to fall for you?" 

"I just want to have at least one normal conversa-wait, I don't like Inh-soo," Junkyu furrowed his brows, giving Yedam a weird look. "I like Mashiho." Yedam rolled his eyes at Junkyu's response. 

"And I like you, we both know those aren't true," Yedam snickered, "If you like Mashiho why do you always glare at him when he's with Insoo?" Junkyu scoffed, immediately shaking his head. 

"I glare at Mashiho? Are you blind? I glare at Insoo," Junkyu justified. Yedam could only shake his head at Junkyu's stupidity. "Just help me!" 

"With what, then," Yedam sighed, giving into Junkyu's obliviousness. "What do you need help with?"

"I just want to have a conversation with him, a normal one to get to know each other..." This made Yedam laugh again, earning a slap on the arm from Junkyu. "What, what's so funny about it?" Yedam rolled his eyes at his friend once again. 

"You can literally have a conversation with him any time you want, what's so special?" Junkyu shook his head, sighing loudly. Yedam questioned Junkyu's reaction. 

"You don't get it," he sighed, disappointed. 

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN I DON'T GET IT?!?!" 

~~~~~~~~

"Hey hey hey hey hey," Yoonbin grumbled in annoyance, turning around to look at his younger friend. Yeongue had been poking his side for the past minute while he was trying to focus on his rap. 

"What do you want Gue?" Yoonbin sighed, pressing his hand against his forehead, massaging it in hopes to rid of his headache. Yeongue smiled brightly when Yoonbin finally gave his attention onto him, clapping like a seal in joy. 

"Have you ever liked someone Hyung?" Yeongue's questions caught him off guard, causing him to choke on his spit. Yoonbin had a coughing fit, which Yeongue began to pat his back to help. "Hyung, Hyung, are you okay?" Yoonbin nodded his head weakly, grabbing a water bottle nearby and took two large sips. "Hyung, you drank my water..." Yoonbin spat the remaining water that hadn't went down yet, wetting the floor in front of him. 

"I-I-I'm sorry Gue," He stuttered, which amazed Yeongue. Yoonbin felt his ears and the back of his neck heat up, his cheeks lightly dusted in a pale pink. "Why do you ask, Gue?" he asked, avoiding the youngers gaze as he turned back to his laptop. 

"I think I like someone," Yeongue said honestly, going back to lay on Yoonbin's bed, his eyes stuck on the popcorn ceiling. Yoonbin's blush brightened, his heart racing in hope. 

"And who might that be?" There was a pause of silence, Yoonbin's heart anticipating for the answer and Yeongue hesitated. Taking a deep breath, Yeongue answered. 

"I think I like Insoo," was Yeongue's answer. That was all it was to break Yoonbin. The older forced a smile on his face, feeling Yeongue's gaze fall onto him. He opened his mouth to respond, but nothing could come out. He was choked up, he couldn't do or say anything. "Hyung-"

"Oh really? You guys are really close so that was kind of expected," he choked out, a shaky breath leaving his lips not too long after. "I wish you the best with Insoo, he seems a bit troublesome." Yeongue smiled brightly, oblivious to Yoonbin's feelings. 

"Really? I guess he is," Yeongue made a determined expression, thinking about his two obstacles (Junkyu and Mashiho) to get to Insoo. "I'll make him fall for me, I'll work hard!" Just at that moment, his phone buzzed. "Oh, I have to go, bye Hyung!" Yeongue threw his arms around Yoonbin, pulling him into a tight hug before running off and out of the room. 

Yoonbin sighed to himself, feeling tears finally fall. "You didn't even have to work for me to fall for you..."

~~~~~~~~

"Insoo, you're screwed," he told her, laying on her bed once again. She hummed, continuing to type on her laptop. 

"What do you mean, Insoo," he shrugged his shoulders in response, irritating her. "You've been saying that for that past week and you won't tell me anything?" She growled. Insoo sighed, sitting up from the bed. He pulled his hand up to her forehead, flicking it before going back to lay down. 

"I'm literally a part of you, how the hell do I know when you don't know," he rolled his eyes a her. Insoo pulled away from her laptop, turning to look at Insoo. She crossed her arms, glaring in his direction. 

"Then how do you know I'm screwed?" Insoo shook his head, clicking his tongue at her stupidity. 

"I'm your subconscious, dipshit."

"Hey!-" Insoo disappeared from her bed, becoming thin air when her bedroom door creaked open. Insoo turned around to look at the woman who entered, immediately smiling brightly. "Mrs. Kim! It's been a while since you visited!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N
This chapter is kinda sucky
Sorry;;;
Anyway, i finally updated so yayayayay
If you guys didn't know, I had made my YGTB AF and i'm still waiting fro applications....
Please please come support/read/make a application! 
I'd really appreciate it!! :))
Thank you everyone for reading, voting, and liking my story :))
You guys really make me happy

~ Her