26

Yedam was dressed in the clothes his parents bought him prior to the event. It was a simple black and white suit, nothing too flashy or bold as he was just simply going to a birthday party. Junkyu's mother was always a sweet and caring person, but one day she walked out of Junkyu's life, the reason unknown. 

Yedam didn't have anything against her, he really didn't since he believed she probably had a good reason for doing what she did, but Junkyu always thought otherwise. The party was grand, something he wasn't exactly expecting from a woman like her, but he still welcomed it nonetheless. 

There were a lot of people in the venue and everything seemed to rich and posh and expensive. It was kind of fun, he would think to himself. Everywhere he turned there was a cool looking piece of interior, making the whole venue look put together. "Ms. Kim!" 

Junkyu's mother turned around, immediately cupping Yedam's face as he sent her a warm smile. "Oh my...! Look at how much you've grown Yedam!" 

"Happy birthday, Ms. Kim! What a nice party you have," he flattered. Ms. Kim chuckled at his flattery and pinched his cheeks. 

"Why thank you, but I have to thank a close friend of mine for setting it up. She's such a sweet girl," Ms. Kim smiled to herself as she thought of her, "she's around your age, actually." 

"Well, I hope I get to meet her," Yedam chimed. Ms. Kim gave him one last smile before the two got interrupted by another guest of Ms. Kim's, to which she sent him an apologetic smile. Not minding at all, he let the other guest take her attention before moving to the side of the party. 

There were too many people in the room he was starting to get a headache, so he decided to step out into the hall. The hall also looked quite marvelous, making him wonder if he was in a palace. The hall was quiet, the only sounds was the muffled music and chatting coming from the party room. 

Yedam leaned against the wall and pulled out his phone, opening one of his chatrooms. 

[Yedam's Phone]

CHAOTIC CHATROOM MAYDAY

ha.naruto
>>FOR FUCKS SAKE WE'RE NOT DATING

hajeonguwu
>>ITS JUST BC WE'RE FRIENDS

vongolepasta
>>fRiEndS dOnT mAkE tHeIR sHiPnAMes tHeIR uSeRNaMe

hajeonguwu
>>YOU'RE JUST JEALOUS

teayun
>>ya kno...
>>when I asked for tea, I didn't mean this

rapgod
>>well now we're here because of you
>>thanks a lot Siyun

teayun
>>np

rapgod
>>that was fucking sarcasm

hun_ey
>>oh my god we leave for like three seconds and our babies are already cursing?

inhongie
>>more like three years

seobb.j
>>and we've always cursed ?

hun_ey
>>my precious children...!!

yeet.damn
calm down Seunghun<<
they're not babies<<

hwan.ju
>>wait...who's our father?

hun_ey
>>...

nooij
>>shouldn't it be obvious?
>>it's obviously

hun_ey
>>NOPE

hyunni.pop
>> @ gonisaur

gonisaur
>>what do you all want now

teayun
>>oop

dobby03
>>are we just exposing all the couples now?

kayta.vevo
>>lol
>>just joined but this is amazing

peachi.gue
>>no need to expose me ^^

yoon.bean
>>same^

mashimallow
>>same^^

asahice
>> ^

kyute.kyuala
>>can yall not spam my phone?

hyunni.pop
>>why?

nooij
>>not like you do anything important anyway

kyute.kyuala
>>I'm at a birthday party so fuck you

yeet.damn
you're at a party?<<
YOU LYING BITCH YOU DID CUM<<
FUCK CUM*<<
RUM**<<
COME***********<<

hyunni.pop
>>omf laksdjf;oafaluhfaj

nooij
>>CUM LOLLLLL

dobby03
>>smooth hyung smooth

yeet.damn
oh ffs<<

kyute.kyuala
>>shit i forgot you were going

yeet.damn
where tf are you<<
let's hang out<<

nooij
>>hang out ;)

yeet.damn kicked nooij out of CHAOTIC CHATROOM MAYDAY

kyute.kyuala
>>at the food table wya

yeet.damn
in the hall<<

kyute.kyuala
>>i'll meet you there then
>>less people there anyway

hajeonguwu
>>why do you want less people around ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

yeet.damn
fuck all of you<<

ha.naruto
>>nah you jus wanna fuck Kyu hung

kyute.kyuala
>>...i don't like the atmosphere we created so i'mma just-

hun_ey
>>look, you all made him leave
>>good

inhongie
>>lmfaooo hyungggg

yeet.damni hate all of you<<

Just as Yedam set down his phone, he brought his gaze up and straight, beginning his wait for Junkyu, but he caught sight of a girl. She stood at the end of the hall, talking to someone who was hidden behind the corner. Her hair was a nice medium length and she was dressed in a simple, red dress. But that wasn't what caught his attention. It was the fact that she looked so familiar. 

The way she stood and her posture, the way she moved her hands as she talked and all of her little habits reminded him of someone. As though she felt his stare, she took a glance towards his way, giving him full view of her face. Before he could even process the look of shock on her face, Junkyu slammed the hallway door open, blocking Yedam's view of the girl. 

"Hey there you are, did you know there's like three doors to three different halls and-woah, you look like you just saw a ghost," Junkyu commented, closing the door. Yedam ignored Junkyu, looked passed the boy and back down the hallway, making the boy follow his gaze behind him, but no one was there any more. "Did something happen?"

Yedam diverted his attention back to Junkyu, shaking his head vigorously. "No nothing," he lied, forcing a smile on his face. Junkyu nodded his head skeptically but soon started droning off about something Yedam wasn't paying attention to. He just couldn't shake it off. 

He couldn't shake off the fact that the girl looked exactly like Insoo. And it didn't help that it seemed like she recognized him. But Insoo wasn't a girl, as far as he knew. Insoo couldn't be a girl...right? Yedam bit his lip, unsure.