14 (I smell jealousy~)

4:30 AM. That's what time it was and Yeongue couldn't sleep. He tossed and turned and turned some more. He was either too hot or too cold, too tired yet he couldn't sleep. It's been hours since he had laid in his bed and the only thing he could do was stare at the ceiling and think. 

The soft snores of his roommates filled the room. He wanted to blame his insomnia on that, but he couldn't because he knew exactly why he couldn't sleep. It bothered him. Every time the boy closed his eyes, all he could see was that scene. The scene he just wished he didn't see because it confused him so much. 

7:30 AM. His phone buzzed crazily, Pirate King by Ateez playing. Yeongue didn't get any sleep. The tired boy pulled his body up from the bed after shutting off his alarm, shuffling his feet towards the bathroom to wash up. He felt lethargic, his body felt like it weighed thirty pounds more and his eye lids felt like it weighed tons more than his body.  

He lazily brought his eyes up to the mirror, using his hand to wipe away the fog from his quick shower, staring at his panda like eyes. "Dammit Binnie Hyung," he cursed under his breath. 

~~~

"So today," Mr. Kim looked at the large group of male students, smiling excitedly, "We're going to visit a volcano!" There were only two reactions from the news: groans or yells of excitement. Insoo was one of the people who groaned. 

"You don't like volcanoes?" Mashiho leaned in to whisper, earning a shrug in response. 

"He was always afraid of heights," she responded, already feeling Insoo's presence behind her, "Anyway, though, do you like volcanoes?"

"Uh no not really," Mashiho responded, eyeing her weirdly. 'He was always afraid of heights' echoed in his head, confusing him. 

"Then let's skip!" Another voice jumped into their conversation, grabbing their attention. Junkyu smiled cutely, taking Mashiho's hand. Before they could even deny, the boy ran off, making the others follow. 

"Hey! Slow down! Kyu!" Yedam shouted once they left the hotel, frowning as he chased after his idiotic friend. The boy who ran in front of him stopped abruptly, making Yedam slam his body into his on accident. "Oh sorry...Keita." 

The Japanese boy looked up at Yedam, light pink dusting his cheeks as he realized how close they were standing to each other. "Uh no it's okay," he mumbled, playing with his sleeves. Yedam paid no attention to him, instead looking at Junkyu who was waiting for the light to turn red so they could walk across the street. 

"Let's have the buddy system," Junkyu offered, "I'll have Mashi~" 

The curly haired Japanese boy rolled his eyes, complying anyway as he knew there was nothing he could do to change the others mind despite wanting to be with someone else. Yeongue's tired eyes widened, a smile growing on his face. "I'll go with Insoo, then," he stated, looking at the crossdresser for approval. Insoo couldn't care less, nodding her head to whatever. 

"This trip is such a waste," she sighed to herself, walking over to Yeongue. 

"I'll be with-!" Keita started, face furiously red as he continued to play with his sleeves, but his sentence was cut off. 

"Yedam, come over here," Yoonbin tapped the younger's shoulder, gaining his attention. Yedam complied, leaving a sulking Keita behind him. The stone faced Japanese boy simply patted Keita's back, sighing at his friends failed love story. Yoonbin wrapped his arm around Yedam's shoulders, pulling him close as they began to walk across the street. The two walked in front of Insoo and Yeongue, talking about random things like songs and whatnot, but Yeongue's mind whirled with conversations he imagined they'd have. 

"Oh Binnie~ I love you~" Yedam would coo, snuggling his head into Yoonbin's warm chest. Yoonbin would smile gently at the younger, kissing his head softly. 

"I love you too, Yedamie~" Yoonbin would say back, taking his hand under Yedam's chin and bringing his eyes to his own. Two would lean in slowly, their eyes closing before their lips-

The young boy frowned at his little fantasy, the familiar suffocating feeling reappeared. Just like last night. Yeongue shook his head, denying the fact that he felt that way. "Why should I feel that way," he thought out loud, muttering quietly enough that Insoo could conveniently hear. "It's not like I like him...do I? No, impossible, I've known him for years and I've never felt this way before. He's a slob and all he cares about is his music, but he always seems to make time for me...but he still..." Yeongue rambled off, listing reasons why he doesn't - more like shouldn't - like Yoonbin. 

"What is he going on about," Insoo sighed, trying to keep up with his slow pace. 

~~~

"Mashi~ What do you want to do?" Junkyu wrapped his arm around Mahsiho's waist, holding onto him tightly to make sure he didn't leave. "We can go to a cafe, we can go visit some shops, whatever you want to do we'll go."

"I don't want to go any where with you," Mashiho smiled sarcastically, digging his nails into Junkyu's arm to make him let him go, "I'm going to talk with my friends, thank you very much." The shorter turned around, beginning to walk towards the handsome stoned face Japanese boy. "Asahi-" a hand quickly gripped onto his wrist. 

"Wait-no-please, at least let me take you out to a cafe?" Junkyu's usual cocky and prideful tone was replaced with a softer voice. Insecurity laced deeply in his voice. The tone made Mashiho hesitate. 'I like someone' he wanted to yell, hoping that it would get Junkyu off his back, 'but I don't know if he likes me back' would follow. Mashiho sighed, pressing his palm against his forehead as he had enough of thinking about the possibilities. 

"Fine, let's go to the cafe."

The smell of jealousy overpowered the sweet aroma of coffee later that day.

~~~~~~
A/N
Y'all thought that it was just gonna be a simple love triangle ha
Anyway though, im gonna explain who likes who right now so you all don't get confused, but remember things will change as the story goes on :)
> = likes

Yoonbin>Yeongue>Insoo>(not revealed yet)
Junkyu>Mashiho>Asahi>(not revealed yet)
Keita>Yedam>(not revealed yet)

If you guys have realized, my writing for this story progressively got worse;;
It's because I'm losing my motivation writing this (like my others books whOOPS) BUT because I have all of the story line planned out, I'm going to continue to go through with this. Sorry for my progressively worse writing, hopefully when I get my motivation back for this book I could make the chapters better. 

Thank you for supporting my book and for the 4.78k reads and 213 votes! It truly makes me happy. Sorry for the long authors note!!

~ Her