23

A/N

HOLY FUCK I'M ALIVE
I'm sorry for dying...again...but I'm alive now I swear...maybe lol
Yeah...sorry I've been like writing a bunch of my unpublished stories and forgot about my published stories so yeahhhhhhhhhhh sorry T^T
Here's an overdue chapter...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[After the fight/Insoo comes home]

"You're finally home." Aunt Areum stood at the front door, her arms crossed as she looked at Insoo expectantly. "I already told you to stop telling your mom-"

"I don't care what you have to say, manipulative bitch," Insoo cursed. The girl's eyes were bloodshot red after the few hours she spent with Junkyu. The two only sat in the park as she bawled her eyes out in silence which barely helped the situation at hand. Aunt Areum gasped, offended. 

"Don't you dare curse at me, young lady!" Aunt Areum hissed. Insoo wondered why this woman was even a part of their family. Ever since she was born, Aunt Areum was always the odd one out of the family - and for a good reason. She was psychopathic. So why was she in charge of her psychopathic mom? 

"Is he still here." Insoo's voice made it sound like a statement and not a question. It was clear she was tired and didn't want to deal with the predicament. Aunt Areum let out a huff. 

"He's sitting in the living room," she answered, "tell me the results of the conversation when you talk with your mother. If this ends the way I want it to, I won't have to waste any more money on you and my bitch of a sister." 

Insoo ignored Aunt Areum's words and walked into the living room, catching eyes with Noa. Throwing her bag off onto the side, Insoo glared at him. 

"In-" Noa's voice was cut off. 

"From what I know, you and Insoo were dating but my homophobic mother didn't accept it so you pretended to be a girl. When my mom found out, she and Insoo had a fight so he ran away for a week. During that week, you...you fed these ideas to him and manipulated him so when she found him and started driving home, he took the steering wheel and rammed his side of the car into a tree, killing himself. In the impact, my mom hit her head which affected her sight and her grief caused her to think I was her son...but..." Insoo gripped her head in confusion and frustration. "What the fuck is wrong with you Noa? Why the hell would you...?"

"Well, I don't have an excuse for my actions, and to be honest I still don't really care about what happened," Noa confessed, a stupid smirk still on his face, "before I was his boyfriend I was his 'friend'. And he was hopelessly in love with me, it was fucking disgusting. Just dating a f*g like him made me sick, but it was funny when he actually killed himself for me."

"What kind of-," Insoo murmured, stopping herself mid-sentence as she realized. Noa shrugged his shoulders nonchalantly. Just standing near him, she could feel his presence beside her. 

"He's still so handsome." His voice was chilly in her ear, causing her to shudder. "You probably think I'm disgusting too...Insoo."

Insoo ignored her brother's voice, trying to focus on the annoying prick in front of her. But instead of screaming in hatred and anger like he expected, like he wanted, she only gave him a look of pity. She had always thought of this moment, the moment where she would confront Noa for doing what he did, but she couldn't bring herself to say all of the curses she prepared. 

"You must've really liked him," she whispered instead, approaching him. Noa's face contorted into a look of confusion and disgust, a mix of those two. Like him? He was almost offended by that statement. 

"What the hell are you talking about," he hissed. Insoo only walked closer to him, stopping when she stood beside him. She cupped his face with her hand gently, pulling their faces close together and into a reasonable distance. 

"And you only hate me because we have the same face." Noa slapped her hand away, glaring at her. She only continued to give him a look of pity, making him feel sick. 

"Stop talking like you know shit," he cursed, feeling his chest grow heavy as each second passed, "you don't know anything, so shut the fuck up."

"You poor thing," she whispered, "you bullied him because you loved him but you realized too late because he was already dead then. To grieve, you went to Japan and now you're back and went to the school he dreamed of going to, but I was there along with his old friends...and we remind you of him."

"Shut up...shut up! Shut up! SHUT UP!" Noa screamed, covering his ears like a scared child. He shook in his seat, trembling as he shut his eyes tightly, blocking out the sight of his face. "I didn't like him! I didn't! I don't! Where the hell did yo come to that conclusion!"

"Just because it was years ago doesn't mean I don't remember." Insoo moved to sit beside him. She gently held his wrists, pulling his hands away from his ears. She could see Insoo hug the boy from behind, attempting to comfort the hurt and regretful boy. "When I saw you two together for the first time, you gave him a look that only lovers give each other...and he looked at you the same way."

"I'm still not forgiving you," Insoo clarified, "but you clearly need therapy and a lot of mental support, so I'll help you until you get better."

Noa slowly opened his eyes, meeting Insoo's sincere ones. "...Why? Why help me?"

"Simple. Because he loves you." Insoo glanced away from Noa and shifted her gaze to where he sat beside him. Insoo gave her a soft smile before pressing a gentle kiss on Noa's head, which the boy was oblivious of. "And as much as I hate you, I love my brother more. Plus, I'm not one to really hold a grudge, it's really tiring."

Noa opened his mouth to retort, but nothing was able to leave his lips other than a choked sob. It made sense to her now. A...disturbing kind of sense, but she now understood why things happened the way it did. The boy began to break down in front of her, a hand pressed against his mouth to muffle his sobs as tears slipped from his eyes endlessly. 

"Hug him for me, c'mon," Insoo urged, "he can't feel me comforting him...please...!"

Insoo wanted to roll her eyes but stopped herself. Just this once, she told him mentally. The girl hesitantly wrapped her arms around the shaking boy, pulling him into a warm embrace she knew her brother would give him. "You're really fucking lucky that he loves you," she muttered, unintentionally hugging Noa tighter.