18

[in the closet]

The two didn't know how long they were together for, sitting in the back of the closet in the dark. "You and Mashiho, huh?" Insoo asked, trying to lighten up the mood. She had calmed down greatly after Junkyu's appearance, but she still couldn't stop shaking in his arms. Junkyu nodded his head only to realize that she couldn't see him. 

"Uh, yeah? I guess? Why do you ask?" Junkyu responded to her, loosening his grip around her. Feeling him slightly pull away, she panicked slightly, her hands gripping onto the sleeve of his shirt tightly. The crossdresser pursed her lips. "Inhye-"

"Don't!" her voice boomed out, "Don't call me that..." she whispered, resting her head on his shoulder. He bit his lip at her command, letting it be. The two grew silent for a bit, but the silence didn't last long. "How do you know my name? I thought you only knew..."

"Mashiho told me," Junkyu remembered, thinking back to when he and Mashiho spoke on the rooftop, "He told me not to tell the staff that you're a girl, saying that you must have had a reason for doing so," Junkyu shrugged his shoulders. The two stayed in the hug for a long time, feeling comfortable in each others' warmth and presence. 

"Sorry," he blurted out. 

"For what?" Insoo turned her head up to look at Junkyu, barely able to make out his face.

"I don't know, for being a jerk? I stole your phone, acted like an asshole when you bumped into me on accident, forced you to do things for me, and more. To be honest, why did you even agree on my conditions just for a phone? I had been a jerk to you and I honestly don't know why...so here's my apology."

Insoo heard Junkyu gulp, his breath hitting her face. It made her wonder how close their faces were. Her lips parted, about to say something, but the door interrupted her. The heavy door swung open, light filling the dark room, revealing just how close their faces were. 

Their noses were almost touching, their lips just a few inches away. Their eyes met each others, staring in shock. Junkyu stared into Insoo's bloodshot eyes, noticing how puffy and red they were from her endless tears of being locked up in the closet. Insoo admired Junkyu's eyes, how handsome they were and how they shined a bright, light brown color. 

"Were you two kids locked up in here?" Hearing the staff's voice, the two pushed themselves away from each other, standing up immediately before coughing awkwardly. They walked passed the worker, nodding their heads to show their thankfulness before walking off. They couldn't miss what the worker muttered. "Ew, fucking gays."

[Present]

She was curled up into a ball, knocked out peacefully on her bed in the hotel. Mr. Kim left the boys room, allowing the boys to stay in a bit passed curfew as he spoke with Junkyu. The six patiently waited in the hotel room, keeping watch of the sleeping girl. 

"Should we change him?" Yeongue innocently suggested, making Mahsiho have a coughing fit. 

"I-uh-don't think he'd want us to do that for him," Mashiho shot down Yeongue's idea, smiling slightly, "But I'm sure he'd be thankful that you're worrying and looking out for him." 

The youngest boy nodded his head, turning to look at Insoo. Yeongue felt his heart clench in sadness upon seeing her in such a broken and vulnerable state. He hated the sight of her looking like that. It was this person when he first met her, broken, confused, lonely, and sad. He wanted to befriend her because he wanted to be her light, be her friend, and he confused that with liking her. 

Yeongue tried to process his thoughts entirely, trying to understand that he didn't actually like her, but before he could get to that part, the hotel door opened. Junkyu stepped in, smiling gently at the boys who anticipated about what was to come. Yeongue pushed away his thoughts for the moment, forgetting why they were so important to remember in the first place, continuing to delude himself. 

"I have some good news," Junkyu started off, "Dad said he's not going to expel Mashiho after noticing how Noa was treating Insoo, fireworks will be going on tomorrow night, and lastly we're off the hook with no more punishments."

"Bad news?" Keita asked, tilting his head in hopes there won't be any, but sadly, the look of Junkyu's face made all his hope disappear into thin air. 

"The reason why Noa was here was because...uh...he had a meeting with my dad and was actually enrolling into our school...?" Mashiho could already hear the chaos and death that was ahead of them, fearing for the worst. 

"Wh-what?" They all turned their heads to the now awake Insoo, her voice raspy and hoarse, "Noa is...Mashi am I dreaming? Is this a dream? A nightmare? This has to be...right? Right?" 

She pleaded, watching as Mashiho turned his head away from her. He couldn't look at her, tears prickling at his eyes and falling down his face. Yedam turned to her, patting her head to comfort her, which it did. She slowly started to relax, stopping her calls to Mashiho, but she continued to cry. 

It went deeper into the night, getting too late for the teens as one by one they each knocked out. Keita and Asahi fell asleep on the floor, both out cold. Yeongue and Yoonbin both fell asleep on the couch beside the window as Yedam had fallen asleep on Insoo's bed along with her, the two sleeping peacefully. 

Junkyu and Mashiho were the only ones awake, the two watching Insoo sleep beside Yedam. "Why does he have to sleep by her," Junkyu whispered sharply. 

"You sound annoyed," Mashiho commented, not looking away from Insoo. Junkyu glared slightly at Mashiho, rolling his eyes. 

"I'm not annoyed, why would I be?" The Japanese boy snorted, snickering quietly. 

"Why else? You tend to get jealous easily."

"Jealous? Of who? Yedam? You make it sound like I have feelings for Insoo." Mashiho deadpanned at Junkyu's response, shaking his head. 

"It's because you do have feelings for Insoo - don't think I catch you glaring at me when I'm with her." 

"Pfft, you think I'm glaring at you? Oh no, I'm glaring at her!" Junkyu whisper shouted. 

"Uh huh, keep telling yourself that." Before their argument could continue any longer, a voice broke it up. 

"Insoo...it's your fault, not mine...Mm...stop, no...Insoo...P-Mom don't leave me...I didn't do anything...I'm still your daughter...D...Insoo...no more no more...stop hurting yourself..." she slowly began to cry, tossing and turning her body as she slowly began to be covered in cold sweat. 

Feeling her toss and turn, Yedam tiredly threw his arms around her, pulling her to his chest as he threw his leg over her, hugging her like a sloth. Watching, Junkyu felt something cold burn through his stomach, not liking the scene in front of him. Looking at his sour face, Mashiho snickered, knowing he won. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N

hihihihihi!
im finally back...yeeeeeaaaaahhhh...sorry bout that guys
i just kept losing motivation but you know i wrote it just for you guys!
im slowly gaining motivation back...just...slowly
im not that good of a writer so i think a lot of you guys might get confused
so if any of you guys have questions please ask away and i'll answer them ^^
thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~ Her