Dark and deep night.

Hello everyone,

Sorry for the late update caught up with a lot of work.

Warning: Disturbing bloody imagery with strong words and scenes. Mature content ahead.

There was a flickering dim light as he adjusted his eyesight to the dark room, he hissed as he could feel the sudden pull on his shoulder muscles realising that both of his hands were tied against two poles by a strong rope. Aditya felt dizzy his head spinning and although exhausted and in pain he could partly solve the puzzle hence asked frantically,

"Where is she?" He knew somebody was standing somewhere in the dark room looking at him with a smile plastered on his face. That smile which had the tendency to overpower the deepest cavern of his psyche.

He heard that low rumbling evil laugh, one of the sounds that haunted his dreams,

'Why are you so  worried about Zo...' 

"Don't you dare utter her name" Aditya hissed before the man could complete his sentence.

'Okay...fine Mr Hooda no problem waise bhi lagta hai aap Yash Arora ki biwi ki khoobsurti ki shikaar hogaye hai.' That evil laugh once again making Aditya feel like a trapped animal in a cage.

"If there's even a scratch in her I will tear you into pieces" he growled.

'With your tied hands bastard?' The other person inquired coldly.

Aditya closed his eyes dreading at the consequences of clashing with Rajveer and above all dragging Zoya into all this mess. A sudden sting of blow on his mouth made him jolt from his thoughts he could taste his own blood.

"Common Adi for old times sake let me move like a butterfly and sting like a bee" another blow landed on his jaws. If only Rajveer would open his hands for five minutes but Aditya kept quite for her safety, instead he chanted her name under his breath trying to find calm amidst this gruesome pain.

'ZOYA...' he breathed.

"Arey waah! No abusive words, no provoking me to open your hands seriously Adi ishq ho gaya hai kya uss Mussoorie wali se? Bas uski hi naam ka ratt laga raha hai."

"Speak something bastard, why are you acting like a saint. Your a monster Adi, first your mother died because of you, then you and your father killed Pooja and Yash..."

'I did not kill them and I'm not a monster' Aditya growled from the pit of his stomach.

Rajveer's laughter echoed throughout the dark room, Aditya could sense him advancing and suddenly his jaws were painfully gripped forcing him to look up. Those cold eyes had not changed in years,

"How strange Aditya Hooda you can't bear the idea of her getting hurt when in reality you have broken her beyond repair. Your blind wrath has already burned her she is damaged beyond repair. Admit it Aditya your a heartless monster." 

Aditya was clueless about what Rajveer meant but he was dead sure that Rajveer was not lying.

"Stay like this for sometime bastard will get back to you". Rajveer's venomous voice filled his ears.

"If my mood is good then we can box recklessly like the good old days". Rajveer left after saying this making Aditya remember those tough days that he had buried deep within himself.

Zoya could not breathe, she felt weak and frightened but knew she had to keep herself calm in the most adverse of situations like these. Her hands were hurting as her heart pounded however a part of her knew she had to get out of this dark room and find 'him'. In that faint stage she had overheard his painful cry from the next room and strangely strong jolts of pain rushed through her body everytime she heard his howls.