You are my storm and my solace (18+)

Disclaimer: Photo taken from Instagram.

Disclaimer: Mature content ahead 18+ readers discretion needed.

They walked on the beach barefoot with the Waves smoothly touching their feet as the wet sand softly pressed under them. Hand in hand they visited the nearby animal conservation centre,  Zoya was so engrossed in admiring newly born orangutans that she was little taken aback  to realise her husband capturing her with his camera lenses. Playfully she asked him to stop with hand gestures while he continuously teased her by clicking more pictures, she looked gorgeous in her blue floating skirt hair in a messy bun and her slightly tanned skin.

Soon they went for an elephant ride through the scenic rainforest both of them fascinated by the variety of  birds and undiscovered trees and flowers. There were those stolen precious moments where a small bump in the road would make her accidentally sit on his lap and he would surprisingly encircle his long arms around her small frame retaining the position through the rest of the elephant ride. When they sat on the top of a small hill that overlooked the lush green forest, he plucked an exotic yellow flower native to the region and smilingly offered it to her. Her blush when she asked him through her eyes to place it  on her hair was a sight that melt his long frozen heart. She leaned her back on his chest, the fingers entangled as they clasped tightly followed by soft breathing, nose softly rubbing into each other and lips gently grazing. When he lowered his eyes she understood that something was stopping him from breaking the barrier that he had created between him and her. As he started to retreat she unexpectedly ran her fingers through his bouncy hair making him her captive.

'What are you afraid of?'

 Her raspy voice made his blood boil and his body famished in need of her.

He placed his head on the crook of her neck, inhaling her scent. She wanted him to overcome his fear, he needed healing and needed her in all forms. They stayed like that entangled in each other's arms watching the Sun set in the horizon. 

Aditya had to attend an urgent work call so he moved to the hall for Zoya insisted on taking a quiet nap all by herself. He had insisted on not taking up the call but she was persistent that he dealt with his professional callings urgently. When he quietly entered the room after an hour hoping not to disturb her sleep his mouth went dry looking at the sight in front of him. 

The room was filled with the fragrance of scented candles lit in different corners along with the perfume of flowers elegantly hanging over the white canopy above the bed with rose petals strewn over the white bed sheet. Amidst the candles and the flowers stood she emanating the radiance of the candle light in the now dimly lit room. She was wearing a blue kaftaani white pajamas, Aditya remembered her wearing it when she came to attend his wounds on that dreadful night in Mussoorie. He could only recall her wearing those elegant nightgowns after they were married, if she was trying to provoke that same devil of that thunderous night then she was succeeding pretty well he clenched his jaws in frustration.

"Aap aagaye? Let's have dinner or do you want to take a hot bath first?"

She asked him casually taking him by surprise, 

"Why are you standing there so stunned, all this is part of resort courtesy it would have been impolite to say 'no' na hope you don't mind."

All this time he stood there with a blank expression and she was anxious but felt glad that her plan was working. He announced shortly that he would take a bath first, as the warm water hit his back a low moan escaped his mouth for it felt like old wounds were being opened. A frightened man stared back at him as he stood in front of the mirror with bare upper body all the physical scars staring back at him. What was so frightening he wondered? Did he know deep inside that all this will not last just like everything else in his life? Will he lose her eventually? He opened his eyes to the tingling sensation of fingers around his bullet wounds.