In the eye of the storm

"Where are we heading?"

 He enquired as she started to drive along the western suburbs of the city. Zoya had taken the car keys from him, as according to her he was not fit to drive due to bourbon consumption. Surprisingly, she did not insist on Noor and Arjun to come along with them. Noor hastily announced that Arshad and Arjun would be accompanying her to the movies that evening.

After a long drive throughout which she did not reveal their destination but instead indulged in small talks like 'whats your favourite', she pulled in front of a cottage. 

'Aap ko yaad nahin hoga lekin yehi woh jagah hai jahan par humein Rajveer dekh nahin paye.  Allah ka lakh shukar hai ke unhone humare liye yeh farishte bheje uss raat.'

Aditya could only remember the physical pain inflicted on his body along with it her warm embrace, her soft breasts as his refuge and his eyes travelled automatically  to her chest. What was more embarrassing was that her eyes followed his stare and knew exactly in which part of her body was his gaze fixated.

'Chalein?' she asked timidly as both of them got out of the car.

Zoya made him stop all of a sudden while handing him a packet of peppermint. 

'Senior citizen's residence hai, so please take some.'

Was her reply to his confuse glare. Suddenly she felt a sharp pull on her waist as she casually headed towards the cottage.

"Slight problem I don't like peppermint, I have a better idea how about you take some and then I will taste something I like. We both win."

Zoya's mouth dropped at his innuendo meanwhile Aditya was smoothly smelling her hair. She brushed her hands gently through his thick beard making him breathe harder and as he was immersed in her unexpected touch Aditya could taste sugary peppermint on his tongue.

Her girlish giggle echoed through his ears, for she had successfully been able to pop peppermint inside his mouth.

"Your going to pay for this Mrs Zoya Hooda," he said in mock anger.

'Pehle aap apni besharmi chodiye Mr. Hooda."

He had never witnessed this coquettish side of her and he was loving it.

They were welcomed by everyone as Zoya seemed to have already informed this one big family of fifteen senior citizens.

While the senior ladies hugged him warmly insisting him to try all the delicacies they had prepared for the couple, the elder men firmly shook his hands, patted him on his back and enquired about his occupation.

'What would you like to drink young man?' Retired Colonel of the group asked him excitedly.

"Uh huh today we have a puja in the house Colonel no drinking."

One of the graceful old lady firmly reminded the Colonel.

'As it is our young man would not have drank, I tell you, he looked at his wife the moment I offered him a drink.'

The hearty old man bursted and everyone joined in the laughter, Aditya's eyes were fixed on that bright smile who blushed the moment their eyes met.

'Aanand Bhawan' was the name of this beautiful home and all the members of the family stayed together happily. Some had been abandoned by their children, some suffered from old age ailments, all suffered from the pain of separation but everyone was content at heart.