At the break of dawn

Note: Sincee apologies for the very late update, had no choice but to be a little busy writing and academic paper which I haven't completed till now😓. Anyways thank you once again for all your love so as suggested by you lovely readers will write two more chapters before ending this beautiful Adiya journey.

Here it goes.....

At the crack of dawn when the the sky was painted orange with a tinge of purple she saw him standing next to the river bank, wearing a white pathani suit all smiles and twinkle on his eyes. Aditya had left a trail of surprises with handwritten notes from the time she flew in a private jet charter to an unknown island. His phone was unavailable all this time, Zoya was mesmerized by the exotic island with deep green water surrounding the white sand. She smiled at yet another envelope waiting for her at the table of her cozily designed suite. 

To,

Mrs Zoya Siddiqui Hooda.

She rolled her eyes at her husband's antics, 

"Hey there,

                   Hope the flight was comfortable, did the blanket keep you warm? Did you finish your snack, anyways rest well sleepy head for tomorrow before the birds are singing please meet me by the river side. 

P.S: I have already set an alarm for you. Get some sleep now."

So this early morning she stood there adorned in a red saree gifted by him. What was he supposed to do with this ethereal sight in front of him he wondered. He soaked in the beauty in front of him as her graceful walk towards him resembled the ocean waves gently crashing the shores around them. 

Zoya on the other hand was blown away for she had never seen such a beautiful sight in front of her, an enclosure draped with exotic curtains and a host of primroses adding to the beauty of the place. Petals of pink and white roses were strewn over the path she was walking and above everything else there was he was smiling and towering above everything else. He offered his hand and started walking slowly after she placed her right hand over his large palms. 

"Your looking beautiful if it isn't obvious."

He whispered as he offered her a white carnation. She took the flower smiling and placed it on her beautiful braids that she had managed to pull off with the help of the assistance he had sent early in the morning.

'You were doing all this for the past two days?'

She finally uttered something with overwhelmed eyes.

"Marry me Zoya Siddiqui Hooda,"

His intense eyes did not move away  from her face for even a second making her blush profusely.

'But I am already married," she loved teasing him while biting her lips unaware of the fact how that affected him.

'What to do about my husband?'

"Leave him, I heard he is a complete jerk." 

He played along taking her by surprise and clasped her hands firmly leading her to a small but lovely set up for a wedding ceremony. 

"Zoya, we met during unfortunate circumstances, our marriage was an agreement with the dark clouds of the past looming large over us. But you know something each day I felt like dark clouds fading ever since you stepped into my life. I know I never made it obvious but your light overpowered my darkness. Hence, today I want to renew my marriage vows under this clear blue sky and this solitude accompanied by a few birds, flowers and trees will witness our union."

He wiped her tears for she could not help but sob at her husband's romantic declaration. He led her to the wedding pyre and they encircled the sacred fire seven times each time promising each other undying love and support. When the last circle was completed he a pinch of Vermillion on her forehead making her shudder with countless emotions but the distinct one being her inability to breathe if Aditya was not with her from this moment itself. As she already had her neck adorned with a mangalsutra he took two simple golden bangles from his pocket and gently placed it in her wrists. 

'Bahut khoobsurat hai,' she flashed that smile which could light the darkest of caverns.

"Mere ma ke hai, mama be diye hai tumhare liye. Tum mere paas ho isi liye ma ke baare mein thoda kuch puchne ka himmat Kar paya. Unki photo bhi dekha, Zoya bas tum humesha saath rehna mere."

His declaration was that of a twelve year old boy smiling teary eyed, tears of hope and new life.

'Hum kabhi jooda nahin honge kyunki aapse duur hone se pehle humein maut manjoor hai.' 

She said wiping his tears while her eyes were flooding,

"Itna filmy dialogue," he teased as she lightly punched his shoulder placing her head on his chest. 

"Waise I'm not done," he said while planting a deep kiss on the crown of head.

He smilingly guided her to another enclosure with white curtains and hanging tapestry. She was made to seat on one side while he sat on the other side with a blue curtain acting as a veil in between them.

"Zoya Siddiqui Hooda Kya aap humein Dil se apna shauhar maantein hai? Kya aap ko yeh nikaah qubool hai?"

Zoya giggles at her husband's enthusiasm, never had she thought that the cold and detached Aditya Hooda had a hidden playful child within him.

'Humein yeh nikaah qubool hai.'

The moment she finished her statement he removed the cotton that acted as a barrier between him and his blushing wife. Her smile faded as she looked at the ground for his innocent glistening twinkling of orbs was replaced by dark passion. His tight clenched jaws and push back hair along with his intense gaze made her knees go weak all of a sudden.

"I can't believe I have you all by myself for somedays atleast."

His large fingers started to explore her face giving special attention to her lips. 

"Kiss me," he commanded softly and she responded by cupping his cheeks on her hands and slowly kissed his forehead leaving him almost hypnotized.

  They sunk into each other with every kiss of hers, as she trailed her lips from his forehead on to his eyes as demanded by him, the kisses had assurance above everything else. Assurance that they could still strive for happiness after all the tearful sorrows, she pecked his long nose making them both smile. Passion and yearning overpowered their smile as he pointed his lips, his gaze was like the scorching Sun melting her body and soul. Zoya realised that she was as fragile as a bud under his potent gaze for Aditya had the power to shake her to the core. Unable to behold his blazing gaze she covered his eyes with her trembling hand, knowing perfectly well that his hungry eyes held the power to haunt her even in her dreams. As the Sun rose in the far horizon the purple dawn giving way to a fiery red morning, Aditya stood their transfixed with his thick hair blowing in the wind as his wife placed a soft kiss on his lips. He relished her lips on his without responding for a surge of emotion like a dark storm possessed him and this woman who held his life in her hands was too delicate to withstand it. 

"Let's get you inside, morning breeze is chilly around here,"

His voice was deep and slightly irritable, 

'Carry me I'm too sleepy to walk,' she demanded.

He rolled his eyes and next moment she was in his arms, 

"Why are you like a five year old?"

He loved her girlish giggles, a part of him wondered whether she will retain her giggles after staying with a broken soul like him.

To be continued in the next chapter, it will be an intense ride.