A new dawn

"Wound is from where the light enter."

"Ammi...." her painful cry as she  slipped from the stairs,

'Zoya' her father's agitated scream and that acute pain in her lower abdomen. The numbness of the senses yet being aware of the blood flowing between her legs taking with it that flicker of hope for a new life. 

She placed her hands on her empty womb as flashbacks of those dark hours haunted her mind. That hollowness and void of that horrific past could only be filled if 'he' was next to her at present. 

"Aditya" she cried out in pain and desperation.

He opened his eyes as his head hammered due to excess drinking last night. The moment he realised that her voice was a figment of his dream he reached over for his bottle of bourbon. 

'Bhai, please stop with this self loathing.'

Arjun said exhausted as he sat on the bed beside his brother.

"I am a monster Arjun, she lost everything because of me. Who was I fooling I had lost her before I even met her."

He gulped his drink straight from the bottle.

'You did not even know her back then bhai, the situation was different, you only knew Yash Arora the man with whom Pooja bhabi was supposedly having an affair.'

"That does not change the fact that I made sure to destroy Yash in every possible way, locked down his company and the collateral damage was she lost her unborn child Arjun."

He lashed out crushing the glass on his hand as blood pooled on the floor.

At that time phone rang and Arjun saw his brother diligently listening to the police officer investigating on the case. Their house staff Victor had been murdered the very day CCTV footage was revealed of a stranger entering the garage. 

The moment Wasim Siddiqui had landed in Mumbai he had somehow managed to take both his daughters along with him. 

"Stay away from my daughter Mr. Aditya Hooda she will always have tears in her eyes when you are around."

Arjun remembered Wasim Siddiqui's bitter words to his brother a week ago.

'You should at least take your daughters consent Sir.'

Aditya had replied stoically.

"So your oozing confidence Aditya that Zoya will chose you over her own father. Yash ruined her but you destroyed her Aditya, you were so blinded in your wrath that you used all your power to sabotage Yash is it not? I lost my unborn grand child because of your outrage."

For a moment Aditya felt his head spinning as the very ground under him started to shake.

Rajveer's evil smile rushed to his mind, Rajveer kept hinting that Zoya had suffered the most because of him. 

"If I have ever hated someone it is you Aditya Hooda, after all this you had the audacity to blackmail my daughter into marrying you to clear my name from the list of suspects from Pooja and Yash murder case. You will pay for all this Aditya but for now stay away from her."

Wasim stormed out of the room leaving a shattered Aditya kneeling hopelessly on the floor. The car drove away with Noor and their mother taking her away. 

It had been a week and everything was in a devastating condition. Aditya recklessly searched for the murderer and drowned himself in alcohol if he was not frantically searching for the suspects. 

"Aap ne humari baat na sun ke Yash se Shaadi kar li humne kuch nahin kaha, aap ko bebas rote hue dekh te rahein tadap te hue dekh te rahe. Lekin ab nahin beta, Aditya Hooda ke ghar khoon se laal hai hum aap ko kaise yahan rehne de. Iss baap par rahem kijiye aur humare saath chaliye. Please."