|1|

^That's Vanessa^
"PLEASE JOHN STOP IT!!!" I
pleaded to John my abusive boyfriend as he hits me with  broken glass. I continued to cry. "NO I WILL NOT  YOU DIDN'T LISTEN TO ME WHEN I TOLD YOU TO DO THE DISHES!!" John yells at me as he stabs me with a piece of glass in my stomach. I screamed in agony.

"Please stop, I'm begging you." John throws me on the ground and kicks me in the stomach. He turns his back, so I quickly grabbed the piece of glass that he dropped and stabbed it in his leg.

John screams, while he's distracted I ran outside and went inside the woods. It then started to rain, great it's raining and I'm barely wearing clothes because John said that I don't deserve to wear clothes cause I disobeyed him.

I suddenly heard John yelling my name. I hid behind a tree, I then heard a tree branch snap. I got scared so I shielded my face. "Why are you hiding your face? I'm not going to hurt you, so please uncover your face" I heard a soft voice telling me. I uncovered my face and it's a guy with a bunch of tattoos, soft blue eyes and really hot.

He looks down, "why are you bleeding?" I tried to cover my body, I stayed quiet, I do have clothes on but I'm only wearing a ripped shirt. Then I heard another tree branch snap, I looked and it's John.

I hid behind the guy because for some reason I kind of trust him. John is staring at the guy and I can see that his leg is still bleeding.

The guy looks behind at me," is he the guy that did that to you?" he whispers. I just nodded my head. John steps close to the guy, "I need her" John says as he points at me.

The guy hides me protectively, "nope you can't she stays with me, you are an abusive no good excuse for a human, " the guy glares at John. "She's my girlfriend and she needs to come home with me," John tells him.

I looked at the guy and whispered," please don't let him take me." He stares at me," I won't let him take you." Then he looks at John,"she's not going anywhere with you," the guy tells John. John gets near me and the guy, "come near her and I'll tear you limb from limb." John leaves and everything went black.