Chapter one

Autumn's pov

Blaaaaaaaaark!!!!!

The annoying sound of the alarm woke me up, then my phone rang, 
'How great '  I thought.

" Don't tell me you are still sleeping." Alexis said from the other side of the line.

" Lexxy it's 6 am in the morning" I said with a sleepy voice, Alexis is my best friend she knows everything about me including my secret.

" Comon Autty, that new guy will be welcomed today, I heard he is good looking".

" Thanks but am not interested I will just stay home and get myself ready for the hearing this afternoon"

" Okay, let's make a deal come help me with the deco and I will give anything" she said

" I am a prosecutor not an event planner"

" Coffee from Starbucks??" She said, damn!!! She knows me too well

" How many??" I asked

" As much as you want"

" Fine,when is the welcome party?"

" By nine, in the office dress  professionally"

" Fine with me" I said

" Wait!!"

" What!!!??!!!"

" I hate you bitch" I laughed and said

" Me too". Then she hang up, it's just I and my bed. Then the phone rang again.

" Yes??" I said with in a harsh tone

" I'm sorry maam if I'm disturbing you but there is a little boy at the gate he said he wants to see you, we have chased him around but he is causing a   havoc since 5am".

" Okay I will be there". I said and got out of the bed grudgingly.

I went  down and saw the little boy,

" Hey darling" I said  squatting down  to his height

" Good morning, a young man said I should give you this and he said that he will be sending it to your email address from now" he said. Before I could say anything he disappeared.

I took the letter up stairs and opened it,it says
                ' I know your secret'

I  am feeling  faint and nauseous  no I can't take this who is this, Kyle, Summer, Kincaid or Alexis. Alexis must be pranking me I have to go to the office.

I wore a black skirt and black blouse, I entered my Lamborghini Aventador roadster and sped off.

At the office

"Hey Lexxy, I need to talk to you" I said and drew her into my office.

"What's up" she said jovially until she saw my face  and she asked " what's wrong"

" Someone sent me this" I showed her the letter

" Autty, this can mean anything don't you have secrets?? of course everyone does" she said

" Lex, I have only one mega secret and you know that, whoever did this knows about it"

" Okay, fine but first we have to go welcome that new prosecutor, okay?"

" But lex....."

"We will talk about this later and we will find that f**king bastard and teach him some manners"

" You are the best, Lex" I said and hugged her

" I know" she said and winked

We went to the welcome party room and Alexis whispered to me " I heard he is hot".

Kincaid's pov

The head of criminology department said to me " introduce yourself Mr Salvador"

I stood in front of the people gathered and saw her there standing smiling at a girl who locked her arms in her arm.

" Hi everyone thanks for coming, I am Kincaid Salvador, I am looking forward to working with you all" I said while everyone clapped and she stood there looking at me with that beautiful eyes that........ no I don't love and will never love it or her again.

Autumn's pov

I looked up as I heard the name Salvador then I saw the devil himself standing there looking at me. 'I am done for, a total goner'

Kincaid Salvador

Autumn Arison

Those are my Kincaid and Autumn tell me yours

Is Kincaid the person that sent that letter ?? What really is between Kincaid Salvador and Autumn Arison ??