Chapter Twelve

Autumn's pov

My phone rang and I ignored it for the fifth time this morning, 'why can't I have peace in the morning!!??' . I rose lazily and grabbed my phone.

"Hello" I mumbled into the phone

"Uhmmm, hey sorry did I wake you"

"Yeah kinda" I said rubbing my eyes, 'damn the voice sounds so familiar'. Then it hit me ,Kyra, many questions ran through my mind. Why is she calling me?? Is Kincaid okay?? Does she know about April??

"....are you still there??" I snapped out of my thoughts

" Yeah, uhmm, please is this Kyra??" I asked to make sure.

" You remembered" she gasped

I laugh nervously and we talked about random things until she said

" Autty I want to ask you something"

There!! I knew it!!!

"Yeah sure"

" I have been trying to reach Kincaid since yesterday, I am in Singapore and he have to be here before 5th and I can't reach him, will you check on him??"

" Yeah Ky I will love to help you"

" Thank you, I will send his address now, and Autumn"

" Yes"

" I missed you"

" Me too Ky" I said with a small smile on my face

" Bye" and she hung up.

I got up suddenly worried about Kincaid. I took a shower and once I came out I picked my phone and saw Kyra's message. I wore a lovely jersey of Manchester United, a blue jean trouser and a red trainers. Manchester United is Kincaid's favourite club and I love them too.

The moment I stepped into the living room, a delicious aroma hits me .

" Wow" I say as I enter into the kitchen, I saw April standing on a stool and held back a laugh then Alexis standing close to the stove with her hair in a mess and her cheeks covered with flour.

" Good morning everyone" I say pecking April and giving Alexis a side hug to avoid the flour

" Hey bitch" Alexis said with a frown

" Morning" I heard April's little voice say, so it wasn't a dream she really did speak to me.

" So you're not surprised??" Alexis asked with a raised brow.

" No I'm not she spoke to me yesternight" I say peeping over April's shoulder to see what she's doing.

"Really...you should have seen my face when she told me 'good morning'... Then she stop and pouts
" Autty if I knew that this is what you pass through every morning to make breakfast then I would never join you in the Kitchen"

I laugh and say "How's your mom"

"She's fine, it's just indigestion"

"As much as I would love to stay back and eat breakfast, I can't,I gotta run some errands" I say and Alexis pouts and April frowns and I smile

Isn't it supposed to be the other way round??

" I'll be back before lunch" I ran out and heard April yell " I will make lunch"