Chapter Nineteen

Autumn's pov

8 years ago

I went to my locker I didn't want to go back to the cafeteria, I have to think. I opened my locker and a piece of paper fell out. I picked it up and opened it.

'Curiosity kills the cat!!'

I turned the paper but found nothing else on just, "curiosity kills the cat". I looked around and I didn't see anyone.

'Susan couldn't have gotten to my locker before me I just left her, who could have done this?'

"...earth to Autumn" I looked up and saw that guy from earlier, uhmmm Gideon!! I looked at him clearly and he has dirty brown hair and icy blue eyes which he keeps behind his big round nerdy glasses.

"Uhmm,sorry, I was just thinking" I said

"So I was thinking, do you want to start the interview with me?"

"Uhmm, sure, let's do it after lunch I have free period, what do you have?"

"I have study hall but I can skip" he said winking

"Okay see you in seven minutes" I said looking at my phone.

"Where should we meet?"

"The newspaper club room is fine" I said for some reason I don't want to be alone with him.

"Fine" he left and I got my notepad and pen.

Seven minutes later I'm with Gideon in the club room and Susan who's facing her computer.

"We will start by introducing yourself"

"I'm Gideon M.M"

"You like abbreviations? You could have just said your last name"

"I like my name like that" he said

"Okay, fine, so Gideon how do you feel about going to college"

"I'm happy and sad, happy to finally leave high school, sad to finally leave high school" I was silent for a while and when he winked I realised he was telling a joke, which is lame by the way.

"What do you want to study in College?" I asked

"Medicine, I love doctors" he said

"Good, what advice are you leaving behind for your juniors?"

"Hard work" he said

"Only?"

"Yeah, why?"

" Nothing, that's the end for now" I stood up and packed my note pad.

"Nice interviewing you Gideon" I said extending my hands and he took it and said

"Thanks Autumn" and he left

"That guy sure is weird" Susan said and I smiled feeling a very strange feeling. I get bad vibes from him.

***************************************

The day went by quickly and I was home already. I picked out a lovely red dress for the party. By 7pm Kincaid picked me up for the party. On our way, I asked him.

"Why did Vanessa invite you?"

"She's up to something which is to make me a murderer in the face of East High"

"She's not going to succeed, I'm here for you, Kin" I said placing my hand on his.

Vanessa's house was big and we came down and entered the house. The party was normal like all high school party. Teens drinking, making out, dancing with loud music.