Chapter Seven

Eight  years  ago

Autumn's pov

It's been three weeks and I still don't know how I feel about Kincaid, we're going for a date tonight and I have been in front of my closet wondering what to put on, 'put it together Aut'

My phone buzzed I took it and saw a message from Kincaid

Should I pick you up

Uhm no, I will walk to the place, see you there in 10.

I hurriedly texted back, I can't risk Kincaid coming here not with Summer and my parents at home.
I jumped when I heard the door open I turned around and was relieved when I saw Jade standing by the door.

" Hey sweetie, are you okay?"

" Mom, said that she's going to a programme, with Sum and Zacky, are you going with them?"

" I don't know, but do you know what, how about we go out for donuts at Pops"

" And milkshake??"

" Deal, go get dressed" she ran out of the room happily, and started my  'mission impossible'  I knocked on my mom and dad's door.

" Come in" my mom said, I came in and closed the door. " Oh Autumn, I forgot to inform you about the......."

" Yeah, Jade told me, and I was wondering if I can stay back, with Jade of course, I promised to get donuts and milkshakes with her"

" Autumn, this is a dinner party for the most influential families both in New York and London"

" But mom, I ......"

" Fine" she said then mutters " nobody wants you there anyways" I know am not supposed to hear it but I did anyways.

" Thanks mom" I left the room before she sees the tears wailing up in my eyes.

Immediately I heard them drive out I called Kincaid, he picked on the first ring.

" Hey, Caid, uhm am sorry and I will be there in 5, I know......"
" It's okay, am not even there now but I will soon be there"
" Okay, bye"

" Autty, how is this???" I looked at Jade as she spins around

" Perfect J, you always look perfect, let's go" I extended my hand and she took it and we left.

***************************************

After a five minutes walk, we arrived at Pops and Kincaid was sitting in one of them boots, ' did I just use old English??'   I walked over with Jade and said

" Hey, uhm I forgot to tell you that am babysitting" I said smiling

" Oh, hi little one what's your name"

" Hi, my name is Jade, Autty you didn't say we're meeting a hottie"

" J?? Language" I said as she sat on the boot.

We were talking about Jade all round how old she is and her hobbies, fears and all the other things that kids talk about, which is uncountable, that's why I love kids.