Chapter Thirty

Autumn's pov

Eight months later

I was in sitting room eating grapes. I was eight months and some weeks pregnant now.
Lara moved in with me and it's been hell since then all she does is pamper me. When Kincaid got better he left for Florida, I was kind of sad and it's been seven months and he's not yet back. We never got the chance to talk. My dad is back in Greenville, he works in a big wine company. Summer kicked it off with my doctor.

Alexis and Zachary are engaged. I am so happy for them. Alexis said they would get married when I have the baby so I can be the maid of honor.

Summer kicked it off with my doctor. My mom, well, no one knows her whereabouts but I hope she comes back one day. I gat questions for her.

The doorbell rang and I waddled to the door to get it. Pepper spray held tight in my hand. I asked

"Who is it?"

No response, the doorbell rang again.

I opened it ready to spray the person.

"Whoa" I familiar voice said

I brought the pepper spray down and saw Kincaid standing there with his hands up.

"Hey"
Ue
"Hey Autty, can I come in?"

"Yeah,yeah" I waddled back inside

"Wow, you are pregnant!"

"Yeah"

"Wow, who's the lucky guy? Uhmm, sorry it's not my business and not the reason I came here.

"I came here to talk about us"

"Okay?"

"I'm so sorry Autty, I really loved you and still loves you.

"I would do anything to get married to you and give April a family but..."

I felt a sharp pain and I held one finger up to stop Kincaid and the pain increased and I screamed. My water broke.

"Kincaid"

"Yes?"

"It's happening!"

"What is happening?"

"I'm having the baby now!!!" I screamed more

"Right now!!?" He carried me into the car and he grabbed the baby bag and he drove to the hospital.

Kincaid's pov

Autumn has been in labor for one hour now. Kyle, Lara, Zachary, Summer and April are here with me in the hospital.

So I was glad to find out that Autumn is just a surrogate for Lara not that she was married.

The doctor came out and Lara went to him first

"How is she Doctor?"

"She's fine and the babies are healthy"

"Babies?"

"Yeah, she had twins, congratulations"

"Thank you Doctor, can we see her?"

"Yeah"

Lara went to see Autumn.

Autumn's pov

When I woke up I saw Lara close to a crib.

"Lara"

"Hey Autty, how are you doing."

"In pains" I said