Chapter Four

Current day
Autumn's pov

" You see, when I was seventeen, I came to live with my aunty Rachel, she is my mother's twin sister, her husband's name is Maxwell owner of Maxwell enterprise, her husband passed away long before I came to stay with her, she was very fond of me." I  said with tears going downy cheeks as I remembered my only Anuty who did not think I was a trash after my incident.

" You must have loved her so much" Haley said looking at me with those glasses.

" She was sick, cancer, I took care of her on her last days, she left her futurne for me, that's what made me the billionaire today" I finished my drink and added "sorry I bored with my story, I will show you to your room"

" Thanks for allowing me to stay in your house"

" You are welcome"

" Autumn can I ask you something??"

I looked at her " yeah sure anything"

" I really love Zack and I was really angry that's why I bailed out on him like that, since you are the black sheep of the family can you help me be a little bit brave like you were today?"

" What exactly are you trying to say?" I asked knowing where she's headed

" I want to break up with Zack." She said but her eyes says different things.

" All I can say is that it is your choice but I have one advice for you, don't sell your happiness for another
person's."

I stood up, " I will show you your room now." She nods and follows me upstairs.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
***************************************
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thursday morning, I hate morning .

The bell rang and I went to check the door, I opened it and saw Alexis standing there with coffee from Starbucks.

" Morning bitch" she said and and went inside.

" Hey why did you ring the bell I thought you have a key" I said following her inside

" Left it at home" then I noticed the small bag she is holding.

" What's up"

" Can I stay here for a few days" she said and I know there's more to it but before I could ask Haley came downstairs.

" Good morning" she said

" Hey, Autty who is this??"

" Oh hey Haley, this is Haley Clapton we work in the same office Lex don't you know"

" Oh yeah I remember"

" She's Zack's fiancee, she just staying here for sometime"

" Okay".

***************************************

Kincaid's pov

I woke up to the annoying sound of the alarm, I went out to run a mile like I do every morning. I came back and showered. My phone rang it was Kyra.

" Hey Kyra"
" Hey baby bro"
" How are you"
" Am good , Hey have you seen Autumn, is she still beautiful did you ask her about your....."
" I told you Kyra I won't talk about that with Autumn"
" But you have the right to know"
" If she brings it up then we will talk about it, but I won't ask her shit if she didn't talk about it"
" Wow who pissed you off , anyways I gotta go and Kincaid, shove your pride up your ass"