Chapter Seventeen

Autumn's pov

8 years ago

Finally, school is over, I was going out to the parking lot with Astrad and I remembered what she told me about Vanessa.

" You were saying things about Vanessa"

" Yeah can we talk about that later?, I need to get some supplies" Astrad said  

" Okay, are you okay?" I asked Astrad have been jumpy since we came out and she was constantly looking side to side.

" Yeah, I am" she said still looking side to side

" Okay, I was thinking about going to..." 

" Bye Autumn, I will call you" she said and ran off, she got into a car and they left. There was someone at the back but I couldn't see the persons face. My phone rang and I looked at the ID and inwardly groaned.

"Hi Mom"

" Autumn, find your brother and sister and get down to Rumps Place now"

" But mom, you can just call them"

" Listen Autumn, I know but this is urgent get down to Rumps place now!"

" Fine, we'll be there" I mumbled, I quickly went inside to look for Summer and Zachary. After many minutes of searching with no Summer I tried calling her but she didn't answer.

I decided to find Zachary first, I went up to the senior section. I was stopped by a bad guy, I looked up and saw Ryan.

Fuck!!! Ryan is the famous king of under ground fighting.

" What the hell are you doing here?!!" He roared

"  I I I... I'm sorry, I just came to..."

" You fucking whore did you come to seduce the seniors"

"Why the hell will you say that you delinquent!!!?" I slapped my mouth shut immediately it came out

He raised his hand and I braced my self and closed my eyes. I was expecting a hot slap but when I didn't get any. I opened my eyes and I saw Elvis holding his hand.

" Now now now, Ry don't you know it's not good to slap a woman" Elvis said

" Let go of me!!" Ryan roared again

Elvis came closer to him and whispered something to him and Ryan calmed down, he gave a death stare before storming out.

" Are you okay?" Elvis asked

" Yeah, thank you so much" I said wiping my sweaty hands on my jeans.

"So why are you here?"

" I am looking for Zachary"

" Zack?, Go down the hall and take a right turn and you will see him in the...fuck it...I will take you there"

" Thanks" and we started walking down the hall in silence

" Your boyfriend knows that you're here?" I was caught off guard by that question

" No and he's not my boyfriend"

" He's not?" He didn't sound surprised

" Nope, we're just friends"

He laughs, his laugh sounds heavenly like angels singing, " That's what they all say"

" No seriously, I and Kincaid are friends" we made a turn and he turned sharply towards me, I startled and I nearly fell but he held my waist.

" Ahem, thanks"