Chapter Twenty-one

Kincaid's pov

8 years ago

I am so happy that after so much work I'm finally done. I can enjoy the party finally. I saw Mark approaching me.

"Sup bro" we did our bro shake

"I'm tired but I must party tonight"

"That's the spirit bro, talking about spirit, We are ready for our one year ritual"

"No Mark I told I don't want to do that stuff"

"Comon Kincaid let's go see the girl first if you don't like her then it's our problem"

Every year the football team perform a ritual where the Captain get to f**k a girl chosen by a member of the team but he doesn't like the girl then the whole team can have her. My plan is to go see the girl and reject her then go find Autumn.

"Fine let's go" I followed Mark into a room, the girl they brought was blind folded and she's wearing a very beautiful blue dress. She's still passed out. I looked at her for a while and felt bad for her then I was about to leave then something got my attention on her neck she's wearing the same necklace I gave Autumn yesterday I went closer and checked the necklace. It was Autumn!!! I felt anger rush through my whole body. " Guys how about we forget about this tradition" I asked nervously

"Are you interested or not Kincaid, so we can have her" Tyler said ignoring my question, I looked around the room filled with 15 guys ready to use Autumn.

I know you will hate me for this but I have no other choice.

"I am interested" I said and then I took Autumn's pride I was actually surprised it's her first time and I felt rally bad. I left the party immediately.

Autumn's pov

I woke up blind folded and removed the blind folds then I saw a naked sleeping Kyle by my side and I was too scared to scream I tried standing and I felt a sharp pain between my thighs then it dawned on me Kyle RAPED ME!!!

That was when I screamed and Zachary bust in from nowhere then he rapped me in a blanket. Then he punched Kyle who couldn't punch back because he was too weak. Zack kept punching him and I was begging then Lara,Summer, Astrad and Mark came in and separated Zachary from Kyle. Kyle was already half dead then Zachary carried me out through the back door since he wants to keep it quiet.

When we got home Zack told Mom and Dad while I cried my eyes out in the bathroom...I sat there for hours with the water running. I felt so dirty. I'm sure Kincaid must have heard that's why he didn't want to see me because I am ruined. Fresh year rolled down my eyes.

Days turned into weeks and I found out I was pregnant I was never the same again o became depressed but I focused on my baby. I wanted a healthy baby so I ate the little I could. My Mom became unusually close to me while my Dad distanced himself.

I was on my bed and I heard the bell. After a while my Mom came up with chicken soup, she fed me quietly until she asked

"What do you feel about the father of your child?"

"Anger,hatred I just can't help it" I said then laughed bitterly, "I wish it was Kincaid I'm in love with him, if he was the one I will raise my baby here with him, he asked me to be his girlfriend and I was going to accept. But he isn't the father I will raised him or her alone I will do everything I can to provide for her" I said, my Mom smiled and squeezed my hand.

This is one of the rare moments she's really human. After eating the chicken soup she said

"I have to run some errands, I will be back"