Chapter Eight

Autumn's pov

"You finally got what you wanted, I should have gotten rid of her the way I got rid of that her wretched foster mother, look Autumn, I will kill her, how could you leave a minor alone at home, I will kill or I can mutilate her and send you her parts or should I f**k her first".
Your love.

" My love??, Are you fucking kidding me??, Argh!" I was so angry that I crumpled the paper.
April!!! I got to go.

I ran to the board meeting then I saw Kincaid.

" Kincaid!!, Kincaid!!" I said running towards him, I nearly fell but he caught me in his arms.

" Whoa!!, What's up Aut"

" Do you know my house??"

" No, but...."

" Take my car, follow the GPS, get to my house"

"Why??" He asked

" I have a minor there please, she's just seven and I have a feeling something bad might happen"

"So you want me to stay with the minor just because of a feeling you have, you think I am eight??!"

"Ok fine!!! I got a blackmail, okay? So please go to my house!"

"You are explaining everything to me Autumn later"

"I will and one more thing she can't speak"

***************************************

Kincaid's pov

' Autty, sounded so desperate, what's up with her??, Is she being threatened??' This were the questions that run through my mind as I drove down Twenty first avenue, I got to her house, "what the actual fuck" . I gave out a low whistle. The house is huge!!!
I was about hunking when the gate opened.

Immediately, I parked the bodyguards ran towards me to greet me,

" Good morning ma, we did not...."
He stopped when he saw me.

" Who are you?!"

" I am Kincaid Salvador, Autumn sent me here"

" Miss Arison??!"

" Yeah, anyways where's the East wing"

" The East wing is straight that way, you might want to take the car, and I am"

" Okay thanks, and nice suit" I entered the car and drove off.

I arrived at the East wing and opened the door, the East wing is probably the smallest. I entered inside and saw a little girl, singing and jumping on the couch.

" Hi" I said and she turned with fear and suprise

" Uhm, Autumn sent me to be with you untill she comes back and she will be back very soon, what's your name??"

" April" she muttered while looking at me with beautiful eyes

" Okay, April, How do you know Autumn?" She did not respond, she just looked at me.

" Are hungry??" I asked not knowing what else to say or do.

I she shook her head, okay seriously.

" You just talked to me now, and you are giving me the silent treatment now"

" I only told you my name it doesn't count"

" Wow, you're smart and I like that, Autumn said you can't speak"

She shrugs her shoulders.

***************************************

Autumn's pov

After the hearing the judge adjourned the case to next week, I can't believe this, why can't he just pass a judgement already.

I picked my phone up and called home, it rang but nobody answered. Did him get them?? Terror ran through my body. I went back to the firm straight to Mr William's office.

" Come in" he said when I knocked.

" Uhm, good morning sir, sorry to disturb you, but can I be permitted to go out??"

" Miss Arison, Mr Salvador went out and the Madison Industry, wants to see a reputable prosecutor. I was about to call you to meet them, it will last just for 3 hours or 4, after that you can go home"

Even though I was disappointed, I said " okay sir thank you" I left him and went to my office.

I waited for two hours before the Madisons came.

Anny came by to tell me that they've arrived,
" They're here, Miss Arison"

" Lead them to the small conference room, I will be there"

" Okay" I picked up my phone to call home again and no one answered. 'Autty think positive, maybe they're having a lot of fun that they didn't hear the phone ring' I tried to convince myself.

I opened the conference room to find a raven haired woman sitting on the chair,

" Good afternoon, my name is Autumn Arison" I said facing the woman, she extended her hands and said

" Lara Madison or should I say soon to be Madison" immediately she said the name, I froze and I noticed she did too.

" Autumn fucking, Arison, what the hell are you doing here??"

" I am here to handle your case, how about we keep this professional??"

" How's Kincaid??"

" He's fine, actually he's waiting for me at my house, and if we can make this a quick one, I will appreciate it" ' 'what the hell, Aut, did you have to say that he's at your house?!'

" Are you guys, like together??"

" Yes, we are, very much in love just like old days" ' kill me now!!!'

" And he accepts....... nevermind" she said waving her hand over her face, " I am happy for you guys"

" So why did you come to the Will firm today, Miss Madison??" I asked dragging a seat out as I sat down and she does the same.

" As you know, I am Kyle and I want to end the marriage, but Kyle won't let me go untill I give him a heir and it's been stressing me out and......"

" Cut the drama Lara, what exactly do you want??"

" I want a divorce"

" On what grounds??"

" Excuse me??"

" I don't expect you to understand though" I muttered enough for her to hear me, " If you want to get a divorce, you have to have your reasons"

" Like??"

" Have you ever caught your husband with another woman?"

"No"

" Have you ever been beaten up by your husband??"

" Jesus Christ?!!! No!!!"

" So why do you want to get a divorce??"

" First, I am tired of the marriage, second, I don't want children, it will ruin my modelling career and the last I wanna try something new"

" Mrs Salvador, you can't just file for a divorce, without having reasons"

" I have reasons"

"Reasonable reasons, if you will excuse me,I gotta go, you come back tomorrow, then we will talk about making your marriage work"

I stood up and said " Have a nice day, say hi to Kyle for me"

***************************************

Since Kincaid took my convertible, I took his Bugatti, when I drove into the house, I went directly to the East wing, I opened the door and entered inside

"What the fuck??" I couldn't believe my eyes.

So April spoke to Kincaid, but why haven't she spoken to Autumn.