Chapter Fifteen

Autumn's pov

8 years ago

Vanessa was nothing like the image I drew in my head, in my head she's this red haired girl with fake boobs and bottom work. But the Vanessa standing here asking if I was dating Kincaid is a natural blonde with sky blue eyes and fake bottom, at least I was right about that, I mentally high fived myself.

" So are you dating Kincaid for the tenth time now Avery" she said while her minions glared at me. I thought this shit happens only in movies.

" It's Autumn and for the tenth time, no I am not dating Kincaid"

" Listen Arison, the Morgans ran this town, I know how it works around here while you're just some privileged silly kid whose father happen to have a lot of money"

" That your father doesn't have" the voice surprised both of us and we turned and saw Summer standing there with her arms crossed, she stepped forward and stood directly in front of Vanessa

" Look here Morgan, you're a Morgan and I'm an Arison, news flash bitch I run this school and I call the shots. She's my sister don't mess with her."

The latter surprised and scared me. Vanessa came forward, she gat balls.

" You're not the boss of me Summer Arison"

Summer threw her head back and laughed " Well well well, Vanessa you're just some sick old lady who knows she can't get enough attention with her bleach blonde hair and fake  bottom"

" I am natural blonde!!" Vanessa yelled

" So am I sweetie so am I" Summer said the bell went off

Great I will be late for History class, Vanessa left angry and Summer turned to me

" Don't get any funny ideas in your head, I just did that because she didn't attack me and I wanted her to do so so it's only logical for me to defend you"

" To me you're still a loser of a big sister" she said

I close my locker and turn to her " And you're still the smartest baby sister ever" I said sarcastically and left

Mr Higgins is the best teacher for Art classes he doesn't scold just a little bit warning that's all you enter the class, while in history class we had an argument and here comes the bell and am out of here.

As I was exchanging my history book with another book for study hall. I felt someones presence. I looked at the person and I saw Avery. The girl have been on my case after she found out I was close to Kincaid.

" Hey A-dog"  A-dog??!

" Hey Avery"

" Do you have any plans after school today?"

" Yes, uhmmm, I have to go home my parents will be attending this seminar and we've to go with them" I lied

" Okay, how about tomorrow??"

" I don't know Avery but why are you asking me this?"

Before she could respond Belle came shouting from AP Biology towards us

" Autty, Autty, Autty, you won't believe who I just saw!!" She screamed

" I will if you tell me"

" Astrad is backkk"

" Shut up" I said happily, Astrad and Belle are what I will call my closest friends, we were close until Astrad left last summer and Belle stopped talking to me, I'm surprised she still knows my name