Chapter 2: Isabella's P.O.V

The next day.
I woke up wet. Okay, let me rephrase that. That sounds wrong. I woke up soaked in water. Because my dearest best friend decided to come into my bedroom at 9:00 and chuck a jug of water over me.

So grabbed the jug and hit her round the head with it.
"OW, what the hell!!" Alexis screamed.

"Get the fuck out before I kill you." I said groggily.

She laughed and left.

———
I woke up an hour later to find her sitting in the lounge with Leo, Joe and Callum.
"Hey guys." I said as I came into the lounge.
I sat down next to Lexi. She got up and moved to another sofa. "Where you going?"

"I don't want you to attack me, I swear it was Callum's idea." She replied defensively, putting her hands in the air.

"Hey! It wasn't my idea, its was Joe's!" Callum argued.

"No it wasn't it was Felix's." Joe stated.

"Yeah it was Felix's." Leo echoed.

"I'm gonna kill him." I got up and walked to the door. "Where is he?" I asked.

"At the warehouse with Mason and Dad." Leo answered.

"Cool, take me there." I told him.

"No."

"Callum?" I turned to ask him.

"Nope."

"Argh, Joe?" I asked, hopefully.

"No, sorry. And you're grounded, anyway."

"Fine! I'll take myself." As soon as I said that all three boys stood up with angry looks on their faces.

"I swear, if you take one more step I'll lock you in your room for a week."

"You're not going anywhere near it."

"Don't fucking push it, Isabella."

"Sit your ass back down, now."

"Jeez! Calm down, boys!" I put my hands up and sat back down. "I was kidding. I swear."

There was an awkward silence for a few minutes. And then Callum started singing.

"Callum, I swear, if you don't shut the fuck up now, I'll tell Felix you kissed Isabella." Leo snapped.

"Calm yourself, kid. Anyway Felix knows I wouldn't dare do that." He replied.

"Who's more reliable, you, or Leo?" Alexis asked.

"Obviously me, Lex." He smirked.

"Leo."

"Leo."

"Leo"

"Me."

"Hey! You're all so rude. I'll tell Felix." He played being hurt.

"Snitch on us to your best friend. Wow." I replied.

"Hey guys, I've got an idea." Leo exclaimed suddenly. "Let's burn all of Mason's shoe boxes cause he always gets Izzy into trouble. Payback, right?"

"I'm in!" I high-fived him.

"I'm out." Joe sat back on the sofa. A chorus of boo's from me and Leo came his way.
"Okay! Fine! I'll help!" Peer pressure goes a long way.

"Callum, Lexi?" I asked.

"Sure, I'm in." Lexi agreed.

"Oh hell no, we're going home." Callum said sternly.
"We are not getting involved in a Cole prank. These pranks get messy."

"Aw, Callum! Please!" Lexi argued.

"No, come on, we're going." He stood up and Lexi followed him.

"Tell me how it goes, Isabelle." She told me as she left.

———
Meanwhile, at the warehouse.
"Mason, get your ass in here now!" Felix shouted from Adam's office.

"Yeah? What? I was training with the boys." Mason said as he came into the office.

"Read this." Adam gave his son a piece of paper, a letter. Felix, John and Adam watched him as a he read.

"Fuck. This is real, right?" He handed the letter back to his father.

"Of course it's fucking real!" Felix yelled.

"Felix. Calm down. Shouting at people will get us nowhere." Adam told him. Felix huffed and leant against a wall.

"We need to inform the men, get a plan in place. I want 24/7 security on the house. Isabella is not to be left alone at any point in the day." He continued.

"She won't be happy about this." John tried defending her.

"Of course she won't, but she'll have to deal with it." Adam sighed. "And in no circumstances is she to know about this letter." He shook it as if to emphasise his point.

"Mason, I want you to train the newbies. I want them prepared for anything and everything. Felix, get the security tight. John, you're with me. We need to inform everyone of the situation." Adam ordered.
"And someone tell Janet to start looking into this, get me some information. Something to work on here." Everyone stood still, taking in the orders they had been given.

"Well, why are you still here?! Move it!" Adam snapped.

———
Back at home
I was making myself some toast when I saw some black cars pull up and enter through the gates.
"Oi! Leo! Why are there cars outside?!" I shouted over my shoulder.

"I'm just here! Don't burst my eardrums!" Leo complained. "Move it, let me see."

He shoved me out the way and looked out the window. "Dad probably sent some more men to guard the house."

"Why?" I asked.

"I'm not there so I don't know, do I?"

"He might have called you."

"Well he didn't. Are we doing this or are you just stuffing your fat face with food now?" He snapped.

"Jeez, calm down. Let me just eat this and we can do it."

After my toast, we gathered all Mason's shoe boxes and put them in the garden. Joe felt bad for him so he saved Mason's favourite one for him. I grabbed a box of matches ready to set them alight. Leo grabbed them off me.

"Hey! I want to do it!" I reached for them but he held them high where I couldn't reach.

"Little girls shouldn't play with fire." Leo replied teasingly.

"Sexist." I muttered as I watched the boxes come alight.

"Woah." I heard Joe whisper as we watched them set on fire. Leo pulled me back away from the fire.

"It's pretty, isn't it?" I said, mesmerised.

"It makes it even better that it's Mason's boxes." Leo replied, laughing.

"It's a huge fire, it looks like it might set the tree alight." Even Joe was impressed.

Wait. It might reach the tree. I looked to Leo. And then to Joe.

"IT MIGHT REACH THE TREE!! DAD WILL KILL US!! SOMEONE GET THE HOSE PIPE!!!" I screamed.

~~~

Uh oh. What's gonna happen next? You'll have to wait and see!

Thank you for reading! Comment and vote!
- K