Sneak Peak of Sequel

I got excited and decided to write the first chapter. So here's a little sneak peak of the beginning. Enjoy! :)

~~~

6 months later
The sun rose slowly once again over the graveyard. It seemed that the trees perked up and the grass turned a little a greener as it did. It took away the frightening feel that a graveyard usually had. Not that Felix was scared.

He had been sitting by his grave, simply picking at the grass and talking to him. Everyday he'd visit him, without fail. He'd bring him fresh flowers, although we know how Leo would hate that, he'd clean the moss or dirt away and neaten up his area. Leo's grave was the tidiest of them all.

Although that was the complete opposite of Leo, we let him carry on. We were coping, all in our own ways, but we were coping. Coping, surviving, dealing with it, however you wanted to word it, that was the most important thing. We were coping because we had each other.

I stepped forward and rested a hand on Felix's shoulder. It was cold and stiff, his clothes wet from the rain he had been sitting out in.

"Come on. We should go." I told him gently.

"Look. Look at what it says." He pointed to the word engraved on the stone.

Leonardo Cole.
A son, a brother, a friend.
Lasagna is the best you can't argue
with me now I'm dead.

"Remember when we were all messing around and we all said what we want written on our graves." Felix continued.

"Yeah, yeah I do." I smiled at the memory. "This is what he wanted. We honoured that."

"Yeah. I just wish he could have seen it." Felix stood up.

We both know that that didn't make any sense, but I understood him. It made sense in some way.