Chapter 3: Isabella's P.O.V

Leo ran round the back to get the hose pipe. As he came back round, I snatched it off him and started hosing the fire down.

"That was close." Joe sighed.

"Too close." Leo replied.

"At least his boxes are partly destroyed. That's good enough revenge for me." I shrugged as I dropped the hose to the ground.

"The grass is burnt." Joe noted.

"No shit Sherlock." Leo muttered.

"It'll be fine, let's go inside and wait till they come back." I walked back inside.

As I slumped onto the sofa, I heard the front door open.

"Are you still gonna kill Felix?" Joe asked nervously.

"Yeah, if he doesn't kill us first for pranking Mas."

"Oh god."

"It will be fine. Chill out, brother." I patted his arm.

"WHY THE FUCK ARE MY SHOE BOXES BURNT?!"

"Here we go." Leo sighed.

"We are in this together, okay? No blaming it all on me this time?" I asked.

"Till the end, little sister."

"Jesus, we're not gonna die." Joe rolled his eyes

"I'M GONNA KILL WHOEVER DID THIS!!"

"Okay, we might." Joe corrected.

I took a deep breath, and walked into the kitchen with the boys close behind me, trying not to laugh at Mason. If we were in a cartoon, he would have steam coming out his ears. I wouldn't have been able to control my laughter then.

"Who did this?" Felix asked quietly, as we came in.
No one spoke.

"Okay then, why, may I ask?" Felix was slowly losing his temper. Mason however, was having a tantrum outside. I couldn't help but laugh, it was too funny. Felix glared at me until I calmed down.

"Is someone gonna start talking?" Felix snapped.

"We just wanted to get some revenge on Mason for always getting me in trouble." I shrugged and looked back outside. Mason was currently on his knees crying over some shoe boxes. "Come on. It's funny. Admit it."

"Leo, you're the oldest here. You were meant to be in charge." Felix turned to Leo, ignoring me.

"Yeah but-" Leo started.

"Joe, come on, I thought you were the sensible one out of you three." Felix was pretty disappointed.

"Hold on a minute!!" I yelled out of nowhere. "You." I pointed to Felix. "You had water chucked over me to wake me up." I said accusingly.

"And it worked? What's the big deal?" He asked.

"I was soaking wet!! It wasn't funny!!" I cried.

"And you think this is?" Felix gestured to Mason and the boxes outside.

"Well... yeah." I answered.

"What if it hit the tree?" He asked.

"We stopped it before it did." Joe replied, shrugging his shoulders.

"I honestly don't know what to do with you anymore." Felix sighed and ran his hand through his hair.

"Nothing?" I was hopeful. As funny as it might have been, I really didn't want to be punished.

"ISABELLA GRACE COLE!!! I'M GOING TO FUCKING MURDER YOU!!" Mason screamed as he entered the kitchen.

"It wasn't just me!" I said defensively, putting my hands up.