Chapter 28: Isabella's P.O.V

I lay on my bed for what felt like forever. My tears eventually dried up and my body felt weak and empty from crying. I tried to roll over but my damn wound wouldn't let me. I started to take slow, deep breaths to stop myself from crying tears that I didn't have left.

I heard a door slam. I tried to sit up but my body collapsed beneath me. There was a knock on my door and door handle moved up and down.

"Isabella! Open this God damn door right now!" Felix yelled. I think he found out about the text. I tried again to get up but I felt my head go dizzy and my vision went blurry. I looked around my bed for a drink, anything. I must have brought one up somewhere. I saw a milkshake on the floor and I bent down and tried to reach it.

Just as I had grasp on the drink, I fell and crashed to the floor. I cried out in pain as I fell onto my wound. "Bella?!" Felix yanked the handle up and down again. "Mason! Help me open this bloody door! And Leo, call Dad and find out where he is!"

My head was spinning. I needed water. My eyes slowly shut and I blinked hard to keep them open.

Suddenly the door flew open and Felix came rushing in. "What the fuck happened?"

He picked me up and pushed the rest of the food onto the floor, putting me on the bed. I signalled for a drink and he looked around him before spotting the milkshake.

As he handed it to me, Leo came running in with Mason at his heels. "Is everything okay?" Mason asked and furrowed his eyebrows as he looked at my tear-stained face. "Have you been crying?"

I looked down, not wanting the others to see the tears dried up on my face. "What happened?"

Felix lifted my chin to look at him. My head started spinning once again. I laid my head on Felix's shoulder and took deep breaths. "Has anyone been in contact with Dad?" Felix asked the boys. They both shook their head.

"He's not picking up." Leo answered.

"Bedroom." I whispered and all three of them turned to me.

"What?" Mason asked.

"He's drunk." I burst into tears again. I couldn't get my words out. My mind kept playing back Dad shouting at me and pushing me over, me telling him Mum was gone. And she was never coming back.

"Mason, stay here with Bella. Leo, with me." Felix and Mason swapped places and they left the room. Mason pulled me closer and rocked me gently, just letting me cry again.

Felix's P.O.V.
Leo and I ran out of Bella's bedroom and I burst into Dad's. His mirror was smashed, the glass scattered all over the floor. A huge hole in wall had a few drops of blood dotted around it. His clothes were emptied out from his wardrobe and one of the doors was hanging from it's hinges. Dad was slumped against his bed, a cracked picture frame in his hand, fast asleep.

I bent down beside him and I didn't even have to sniff. He reeked of alcohol. "Leo, help me get him into bed." Leo came round the other side of Dad and helped me lift him up onto his bed. I took the picture out of his hand and placed it carefully on the bedside table.

"Is this what you mean by he's not up for raising us anymore?" Leo asked quietly.

"He's not coping, Lee." I rarely call him Lee, he looks at me and smiles sadly.

"We can get him help though, right?" He asked, hopefully.

"He won't remember anything in the morning. Whatever is making Bella so upset, whether is was him or not, whatever happened in the kitchen, or any of this-" I gestured around us. "He won't remember it."