Chapter 37: Isabella's P.O.V

I woke up in a tangle of arms and legs. We must've fallen asleep last night watching the football. I slowly lifted up Leo's arm that was draped across my waist and wriggled my arm from under Joe's body. I quietly tiptoed out of the sitting room and collapsed in the hallway.

What a shit ton of effort that was.

A master plan suddenly bounced into my head and my eyes widened at the thought. How evilly fun this was going to be.

I ran into the kitchen and grabbed three jugs. I filled one with water, one with orange juice and one with red wine. I pushed them aside and moved on. They would come in handy later.

I ran up to Felix's bedroom and found his secret stash of cupcakes. I gagged at the sight of them. They just had to be pink, didn't they? Ew.

I grabbed them and held them at arms length as I ran back into the kitchen. I threw them onto the worktop and opened the box. I took out the six disgusting things and placed them on a plate.

Grabbing a syringe, I filled it with the red wine and squirted it into three of the cakes and another three with orange juice. I pushed the plate into the centre of the table and took the jug of water into the sitting room.

I slowly lifted it up above all my brother's heads. A little bit of water dripped out onto them.

My hand slipped and I dropped the jug and the water crashed onto their heads.

"Oops."

Running out the room, I heard shouting and screaming as the boys woke up.

"ISABELLA YOU DICKHEAD!"

A small grin grew on my face as I plopped down in one of the bar stools and waited. Slowly, one by one, my brothers came into the kitchen, soaking wet, a trail of water dripping behind them.

"Why."

"I hadn't even done anything to her!"

"For fucks sake, I'm freezing."

"My dick's cold."

"I got water in my eyes!"

"Where is she?"

Their heads all turned towards me. I grinned at them.

"There." They all said in unison.

Mason ran towards me and picked me up, throwing me over his shoulder.

"No! Mason, you're all wet!!" I screamed. He chuckled.

"And who's fault is that?"

He turned back to the rest of them. "Now what should we do with this one?"

"Take her to the garden." Felix replied after a minute or so of conferring.

"Wait wait wait! What are you gonna do? No put me down!! Masonn!"

They ignored me as they walked outside. Mason dropped me in front of them and they stood with their arms crossed and the same expression on their faces. Every so often one of them would shiver or a drop of water would drip onto their faces from their hair. I giggled quietly at how silly they looked.

"Something funny?" Leo asked.

"Yeah, actually. All of you. You're all wet and-"
I burst into laughter. "-and you're all cold standing outside and trying to look scary and it's funny!"

I put my hand over my mouth to try and stop laughing but it just made everything funnier and I snorted. I saw Joe's mouth turn upwards slightly as he tried not to laugh too.