Chapter 27: Isabella's P.O.V

I looked up to Felix and sighed. "Monday, I promise." He kissed my forehead and left the room, leaving me alone in the kitchen.

My phone pinged. I pulled it out my pocket and read the message. It was Joseph with all the 'details' for his date.

Joe: im meeting him @ 9 so i miss start of skl can u get felix phone and text skl saying im sick or something ill repay u in food or something thx love u lots x

Really? He's got to be joking. How the hell am I meant to do that? I sighed and quickly replied saying I'll try.

Felix came hurriedly back into the kitchen. "Bella, I've got to go to the warehouse, Dad needs me. Mason's here if you need anything okay? I'll be back." He kissed me forehead and ran out the door, leaving his phone on the worktop.

Is this fate? Or pure luck? I searched up the school's number on my phone and typed it into Felix's. I wrote a message, quickly sent it and placed the phone back in it's exact place before running out the kitchen.

Mason was walking across the landing at the top of the stairs as I was walking up. "Hey, you need any help?" He stopped and asked me. I shook my head, determined to do it myself. "It's getting better though, right?" I nodded in answer to his question.

I reached the top and somehow my dumb feet tripped over each other. Like you do. Mason caught me before I hit the ground and helped me gain my balance. "Was that 'cause of your wound or are you just clumsy?" He asked with hint of laughter in his voice. I rolled my eyes and grinned at him.

Joseph's P.O.V.
Flip, I was so nervous. What if everything went wrong? What if he stood me up? What if he's a complete dick? Fucks sake. Just take a deep breath. Calm the fuck down, Joseph.

I was completely relying on Isabella for this date to go okay. I just really hoped she could do it. I kept wracking my brain for any time I might have pissed her off and she hasn't got payback yet. I'm just praying that she won't get payback for something now. Not today.

We arrived at school and Leo kicked us out. Jason and I walked to his locker and then we parted ways. I walked casually back to the front gate and waited for him to turn up.

Omg, he's coming. He waved at me and grinned his adorable grin before running over to me. We hugged and quickly snuck off the school grounds and on our date.

"I was really freaking out about our date today." Dylan laughed nervously.

"You were? Me too, it's my first date." I replied, internally happy that everything was going okay.

We walked across a park and sat down on a table with our feet on the seat. "Tell me about yourself." I asked.

"You already know everything about me." Dylan chuckled.

"I just want to hear your voice." I shrugged.

"Smooth." He rolled his eyes. "I'm 17. I live with my parents. I dropped out of school to do a mechanics apprenticeship. I'm pretty boring."

"You're anything but boring, Dylan." 

"I could say the same about you." He looked into my eyes and we stared at each other for a while. Not in a creepy way, but in another way, you know?

He slowly started to move towards me and his lips gently found mine. My hands held his face and I could feel his fingers massaging their way into my hair. I moved closer to him and kissed him harder. I heard a low moan come from the bottom of his throat and boy, that turned me on.

"Get a room!"

Dylan and I swiftly broke apart and I felt myself blushing furiously. The man that yelled at us walked past, shaking his head, muttering something like 'God damn kids.' We burst out laughing.