Chapter 23: Isabella's P.O.V

Wednesday.
The boys still wouldn't let me go to school today. To be honest, I don't think I could face it. Though I did miss Lexi. And Jason. And surprisingly, I missed school. Like actually doing something instead of wondering around the house, you know?

I strolled into the lounge and threw myself onto the sofa and then winced from the pain on my side.

"Hello Jason. What can I do for you?" Dad walked into the lounge on the phone and sat down, smiling at me. I perked up at the sound if Jason's voice on the other end of the call.

"I don't think Isabella is up for visitors at the moment..." He trailed off and then rolled his eyes as I glared at him.

"Alright, fine. Later today is good." Dad hung up.

"Are you sure that's a good idea?" He asked, concerned. I nodded enthusiastically and Dad chuckled.

"How's your wound?"

I lifted up my shirt slightly and looked at the stitches. It was healing nicely, hopefully I'd be able to get them out soon.

"It's healing well." Dad observed. I nodded again. "Felix should be getting his stitches out soon, in a few days I think." I scowled, lucky piece of shit.

———
*Ding dong*
As soon as the doorbell rang, I jumped up and ran to the front door. Sadly, Leo was already there was already there.

"Hello Jason. What can I do for you?" Leo asked, intimidatingly.

I sighed and shoved him out of the way, smiling as I saw Jason's face.

He walked cautiously up to me and I took a deep breath before bringing him in for a hug. His arms went around me and I tensed slightly before mentally slapping myself and relaxing.

"I missed you." Jason whispered to me. I snuggled into his chest more and sighed. I mouthed 'I missed you too' even though I knew he couldn't hear me.

"Jason." Dad coughed behind me and I heard Leo snicker a little. We quickly pulled away from each other and I brushed myself off and coughed.

"H-hello B-boss." Jason stuttered.

"Having a nice time with my daughter there?" Dad asked, raising his eyebrows. I glared at him.

"Um..." Jason hesitated. I sighed and rolled my eyes before taking his hand and dragging him out of the room and upstairs.

———
Mason's P.O.V:
Felix managed to convince me to train with him. We were waiting for Dad to come so we could get back to- well, get back to sorting Daniel out, shall we say?

"Mason! Focus!" Felix snapped.

"I'm trying." I rolled my eyes and readied myself. "Okay, lets go again."

"I'm not fighting you when you lose focus every time. I'll fight Callum."

"No, I won't do it again. Just get ready."

"Mas, I'll kill you."

"Sure you will. You've literally just had your stitches out."

"When you aren't focusing, then yes." Felix pulled his gloves off and threw them on the table. He ran his hand through his hair and leant against the wall.

"Sorry." I apologised.

"Don't be. I know you're worried. I am too." Felix sighed.

"I just want her to be okay. I don't know how to help her anymore."

"We can't. We just gotta be there. Anyway, how you holding up?"

"What?"

"You know, with you breaking up with Jasmine and all."

I scoffed. "Me? I'm fine!"

Felix raised his eyebrows. He looked like he was about to say something when his phone rang. He looked at his phone and his face filled with worry. "It's Bella."

I gulped and jogged over to him as he answered the phone, putting it on speaker.

"Bella? What's happened? Where's Dad and Leo?" Felix spoke as soon he answered. She didn't reply, but the call connected to FaceTime.

I saw Isabelle's face streamed with tears, she was in the bathroom. "What's happened?!" Felix yelled.
She opened the bathroom door and turned the camera around. On her bed, was a box of cupcakes. No wonder she's such a mess. I felt Felix relax besides me and sigh.

"Just pick them up." I told her. She turned the camera around and shook her head. "Get Leo to then."

She rolled her eyes and then stared at us, waiting for us to catch on.

"He put them there didn't he?" Felix asked. Isabelle nodded.

"Where's Dad? Has he left to come here?" I asked. She nodded. "Okay, I'll come back to sort Leo out and get the cupcakes away."

"Calm down okay?" Felix told her and hung up.

He turned to me. "Put the cupcakes in my room yeah? I really fancy one."

Isabella's P.O.V:
Felix hung up and I shut the door to the bathroom. I was simply on the toilet, minding my own business. I open the door to go back downstairs and there is a box of 6 six cupcakes sitting on my bed. Leo thinks he is so fucking hilarious. I find it plain mean. They fucking scare me. Just sitting there, all neat. Pink and white, a big swirl of icing on top. The cute the little wrapper around it. Ugh. All of it just makes me shiver.

And now, I can't get to Jason. Leo's probably made him leave, he left his phone at home so I can't call him. Great. I just want to spend time with him. Is that so difficult?

"Iz?"

Jason! I yanked the door open and threw arms around him. He stumbled back and then put his arms gently around me.

"Are you okay? Leo said you were in the shower, it's been 35 minutes."

I looked round his shoulder and saw the cupcakes still sitting there. I tapped his arm and pointed to them.
"What?" He asked, his face full of confusion.

"Bella?" Mason came into the room. "Oh, you're here. What is he doing here?"

I simply rolled my eyes and pointed to the cakes. Mason sighed and picked them up. "She hates cupcakes. They scare her." He told Jason.

"Ohhh that makes sense now." He nodded. "Wait, why?" He asked me.

I shrugged and saw him smile.

"I'll leave you two, just don't do anything I wouldn't do." Mason warned us. I giggled and looked at the bed, teasing him. "Don't you even think about it, Isabella Grace Cole." He pointed at both of us. "I'm watching you."

Mason left the room with the cupcakes, leaving me and Jason alone.

~~~

What's going happen next? Anything between Jason and Isabella?

Thank you for reading! Comment and vote!
- K