Fourth chapter

Four's POV

The next week is normal, well as normal as it can be, it is kinda awkward at lunch, because Tris sits with us and It is obvious that we don't get along, so the days just consist of me ignoring Tris and convincing myself that she isn't like I think she is.

Today is Monday, I'm gonna try to apologize to Tris and try to be friends. I am heading to first period when I hear someone giggle, I turn around and find that it is Tris who made that sound, and she isn't alone. She is with two guys, one is tall, almost as tall as me, and the other is a little bit taller than her but no that much. Wow, flirting with 2 guys at the same time, I guess she is just like the others girls. I walk off to the classroom and sit alone in the corner.

A few minutes later Tris enters the classroom with one of the guys, the one of Tris height, they take the seats of the front and start talking animatedly. I feel something inside, what is this? I feel angry, I want to hit that guy. I ignore it and pay attention the rest of the class. When the bell rings I am the first out of the classroom and go to my locker. 5 seconds later Tris appears next to me.

- What do you want? - I ask her, still feeling angry.

- Humm my books? - She answers but it seems more like a question.

- Then why are you here!? This is my locker.- I snap at her.

- Yeah well mine is next to yours. - And with that she turns around and storms off to her next class.

The rest of the day is uneventful and I find myself at home, laying on the couch, relaxing.... But I am interrupted by my annoying ringtone.

- Hello? - I say in a not so kind voice.

- Tobias? - Ahh it is Marcus, my father.

- Yeah?

- I should be back next week so I expect the house to be presentable, if that's not the case I will have to teach you a lesson, got it?

- Yes sir.

- Good.

And with that he ends the call. I close my eyes trying to relax when a beeping noise comes from my phone. It is a text from Zeke.

Z - Hey man! Wusup?

4 - Nothing man wut bout ya?

Z - Naa the same, wanna come over?

4 - Sure, when?

Z - ummm now?

4 - kk, b there in a sec

It put on my shoes, get in my car and head to Zeke's. I arrive and entere without knocking.

- Hey honey! I'm home!! - I shout.

- Foooouuurr, My man!! Please come in oh emm well you already let yourself in so let's go to my bedroom- Zeke says from the stairs.

- Umm you know I'm straight right.....?

- FOUR!!! So am I, I just don't want Uriah to bother us.

- OK

I followe him to his room and sit down on his bed.

- Soooo - I start.

- Let's play truth!!

- mmm what? - I ask confused.

- I ask something and you have to answer truthfully, don't worry, no personal questions bla bla bla

- OK, start - I am getting suspicious.

- Do you like someone?

- No - Well Tris is pretty.... But I won't fall for her tricks.

- Your turn - Zeke says snapping me out of my thoughts.

- Hummm do you love Shauna or you just really really like her?

- I think I love her man, but I'm waiting to tell her, don't want to scare her before Halloween!!!

I have to laugh at that, typical Zeke.

- Your turn - I say.

- Why do you hate Tris so much? - Ahhhh this is what all this thing is about.

- Because she is just another one of those girls who are fake and barely wear anything and try to get me to fall for them!

- Where did you get that idea? She's pretty cool.

- I saw her flirting with two guys!

- Define flirting - He says in a robotic voice - What was she doing?

- She was giggling and leaning on the wall - Now that I say it out loud, it sounds really stupid.

- You like her - Zeke says in as-a-matter-of-fact tone.

-¿Wh-what-tt? - I say stuttering and blushing.

- Yeah!! You like her, you try to hate her just to deny your true feelings.

- whatever - I mutter. I stand up and walk to the door without saying good bye, get in my car and drive home, thinking about what just Zeke said, pfff that is crazy, I do not fall for that type of girls.

📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖

What do you think?