Fifty Eight chapter

Soooo you've been wondering why I have not updated... well, my tablet just stopped working, out of the blue, and I had the whole fanfic there!! Ughhh but I am trying, sorry if this isn't what you've been expecting but at least is something uh?

Tris' POV

I went out and started running even tought I just had a breathing accident or whatever you call that.

I keep running until a thought crosses my mind, one that mades me stop dead in my tracks.

I'm in Atlanta...

Exactly, I am in Atlanta, a placr where I have never been before, therefore, I have no idea where I am going, in fact, I have no idea where I am now.

I am in a dirty street, the smell os disgusting, like rotten food. The walls are covered in mud and some weird green slimy thing.  I keep walking until I get to a dead end. Flashbacks of peter, Al and whatever his name is' attack invade me and I am about to have another breathing collapse.

I breath deeply and get out of the street. I sigh loudly and a little boy looks at me. He looks like Jason.

- Jason!! - I suddenly exclaim. I had forgotten about my best friend!!

I reach out my pocket to grab my cellphone but stop as I realize that I don't have one, of course it got destroyed in the plane crash.

I see a man standing in the corner of the street, near a streetlight, so I decide to approach him and ask him for directions.

- Excuse me, Sir - I say, remembering soem of the manners that my biological parents had taught me.

- Yes? - He says, looking me up and down with boredom.

- Could you please tell me where can I find a place to make a call to another country?

- mmm yes I could - He says. I wait for him to tell me but he just stands there in silence.

- Emm where would that be? - I say, getting impatient.

The man sighs loudly, obviously annoyed by my presence, and points at a shop.

- You see the store over there? go there, there's a backdoor, you exit the store and walk down the street, on the right corner it should be a place where you can make international calls.

I take in the information and nod.

- Thank you very much, Sir - I say. He dissmisses me with a wave and I leave, following the man's instructions.

I get to the place that he said and go in, inside, there are lots of phones. I walk up to the lady sitting behind a desk.

- Good afternoon - I say, even thought I have no idea what time is it.

- Hello - She says in a soft voice - My name is Sara, how can I help you?

- I need to make a call to another country.

- Which one?

- Canada - She takes out a pen and writes something on a piece of paper.

- The third phone of the left row is the one for Canada - She says, pointing at the left wall with five phones.

I go there and dial the number that I know by memory. He answers at the fourth ring.

- Hello? - Says Jason's familiar voice.

- Hi Jason, it's me, Tris - I say, smiling, knowing he cannot see me but doing it anyway.

- Tris!?? is this a joke!?? it's not funny!! - He sounds angry.

- Nooo - I assure him - it is not a joke! it's me!! your best friend!!

- Oh my... what the hell Tris!?? What the @!?&$ is wrong with you?

That wasn't what I was expecting.

- Jason? what are you talking a...

- Where are you!? I have been calling you for ages!!

- I am in Atlanta, I..

- Ohhh so you are just visiting your boyfriend - he says, spitting the word boyfriend. - You could've called me!! but nooo you were to busy with your boyfriend to remember you had a best friend!! how do you think I felt!? uh? I...

- JASON!! - I yell, gaining a glare from the other people in the store.

- WHAT!?

- I couldn't go back, I tries but I couldn't.

- Why? - he says, sobbing. That broke my heart a little bit more.

- I was in a plane accident.

The line goes silent...

- WHAT!!?? - He yells, louder than before.

- yeah, I went to take a plane back to Canada but they said that I took the wrong one and it crashed. This whole time I was at the hospital, and well I didn't have a phone so I couldn't call you.

- And your boyfriend didn't have one? - I imagine him raising an eyebrow.

- Look, the major part of my time I spent it uncounssious or trying to breath! - I say, maybe a little bit too harsh.

- Sorry, I hope you are fine now... are you...? wait, wait, wait, what did you mean when you said:" They said that I took the wrong plane.." don't you know? or what?

- Errr I kind of lost part of my memory, but not too much!! just like two weeks - I say, before he has a heart attack.

- Oh my... this is a lot to take in, when are you comming back? - He asks, with hope.

- Maybe in a month or so... when I get better, I promise.

- Ok - he says, I picture a smile on his face - See you later, and call me please, Blake and I miss you.

- I will, bye.

I hang up and go to the desk.

- $20.00 please - Sara says. I go to search in my pocket but remember I just ran with nothing on my hands or pockets.

- Oh no! - I exclaim, suddenly worried - I forgot my money!

- It's OK, leave it like that- That took me by surprise.

- What? no no no, I..

- I heard what you said to the boy, about the accident, I hope you feel better, go.

I leave with a smile on my fave that soons turn into a frown.

How am I going back to Tobias' house?

Oh boy, I am in trouble.