Sixty Fifth chapter

Sooo the preview is not for this chapter but you will see it soon!

Enjoy ;)

📜📜📜📜📜📜📜📜📜📜📜📜📜📜📜📜📜📜📜📜

Four's POV

After long hours of tortuous waiting we get off the plane, with Tris' hand still in mine. We retrieve our luggage and walk towards the exit of the airport where a man in suit is holding a sign saying: Mr. & Mrs. Eaton.

I steal a look at Tris and see her blushing, she notices my stare and looks the other way, blushing more than before.

- My name is Bud - The man says - I'll take you to your hotel, follow me please.

Grabbing our luggage, he starts walking towards a Bus. We follow and get in the car.

We get to a big hotel, four stars, one of the best in Chicago. Tris has fallen asleep so I pick her bridal style and carry her towards reception.

- Good morning - I say to the lady.

- Good morning - She greets back, flashing me a smile - Welcome to Chicago's all stars. How may I help you?

- Emm I have a reservation under the name of Eaton.

- Oh yeah, wait a minute.

She types some things in her computer and grabs a pair of keys. She hands them to us.

- Have a nice day. - She says. I walk towards the elevator while a man, part of the service staff, carries our bags. We get to our floor, the fifth, go to the room we will be staying at, and I give the man a few tips.

I lay Tris down on the bed, the only bed, and start unpacking, just my things, I don't want Tris to get angry at me for looking at her stuff.

I finish and lay beside her, and drift off to the land of dreams.

- Tobias

Someone shakes me but I am too sleepy to care.

- Tobias

Someone shakes me again, but this time with more force. I open my eyes and see Tris in front of me with her hand on my shoulder and a strand of hair falling on her face, I put it behind her ear and caress her cheek.

- What? - I ask, still sleepy.

- Get up, we need to go - She says.

- Why? - I whine.

- Because I want to visit Amelia and John.

I throw my head back and pounce at her, immobilizing her, my head resting on her stomach.

- Later - I say. She laughs and starts playing with my hair.

- Five more minutes. No less, no more. - She says in a serious tone.

- Yes, madame.

And I am in dreamland again.

- Wake up!! - Someone yells.

- I just went to sleep! - I reply.

- No, you did not. Wake up before I get angrier.

I shoot out of the bed.

- I am up, I am up! - I say.

- OK, let's go - Tris says, skipping out of the door. I grab my jacket, the room keys, and follow her.

I leave the keys in reception and ask for a cab. When it arrives, we get in and Tris says the address of her old house.

We pay for the cab and I watch as Tris walks to the door and knocks. Nobody answers so she grabs the handle, turns it and it opens. She goes in and I just wait for her.

A minute later I hear a scream, full of panic, Tris' scream.

I run as fast as I can til I get where Tris is standing, staring at her surroundings with wide eyes, full of fear.

Everything was destroyed, every single chair and table are now wooden sticks, all the mirrors left to pieces, all the windows broken.

- Let's check the rest of the house - I suggest. Tris shakes her head and I know this is too much for her. She couldn't stand losing her parents again. - I'll do it.

I go upstairs and every room is destroyed, but there are no signs of Tris' step parents. I go downstairs and hug her.

- Let's go to Tessa's house - She says.

I nod and we grab another cab.

- Shouldn't we call the police? - I ask. She shakes her head and I know better than to push it.

We get to Tessa's and we barge into the living room.

Tris' nightmare came true. Everything is just like John's house.

Completely destroyed.

🎆🎇🎉 🎆🎇🎉🎆🎇🎉🎆🎇🎉🎆🎇🎉🎆🎇🎉🎆

Happy new year!!! Thank you for your comments and your votes. Tell me how do you think this story will end?

Tragic or happy?

Warning: I hate reading tragic stories but I love writing them ;)