Sixty First chapter

Heeeeyyy guys! Thank you so much for the 19k views, it means so much to me, also thank you for your votes and your comments, what do you think the end of this story will be? leave your answer on the comments please! maybe it could be the end you wanted.

Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Four's POV

-Tris! - I yell, surprised. Who would have thought that this girl could be here? sleeping on a bench?

-T-To-Tob-bias - She stutters, shaking like crazy. I hurry to help her put on my jacket and pick her up bridal style.

-Tris - I say, startin to make our way towards the house - What were you doing here?

She looks at me as if I had asked a stup question, which I did.

- Forget that, what where you thinking? you can't just run away whenever you feel like doing so, especially in a place that you don't know! you...- I stop when I see that she is sniffing and having a hard time breathing.

I pull her closer to me and start walking faster, worried about her condition. She starts moving in my arms so I stop, she searches for something in her bra and takes out her inhaler and uses it.

She looks up to see me staring. Her cheeks are red, I don't know if it is because of the cold or embarresment.

- Hey, it's OK, we are almost there - I say in what I hope is a calming voice.

She Is trembling more than before, I have to hurry.

- Tris, hold on, we are almost there - If anything she started trembling worse. - When we get there I will give you hot chocolate and we can cuddle together and watch TV - I say, trying to distract her, but it isn't working.

Maybe if I talk about my feelings it will distract her. I rarely talk about my feelings.

- Tris, I want you to know that I love you with all my heart, I know I am not very romantic and this past weeks I haven't been the most caring boyfriend, the one you deserve but... - I take a deep breath, noticing her eyes on me, burning holes in my skin and making the moths in my stomach flutter (yeah, moths, us guys don't have butterflies, we have moths, manly moths).

- The first time I saw you I hated you - I say chuckling - I thought you were just another slut trying to get my attention - Tris gasps and I walk a little bit faster, this time I want to get home to save myself from this embarrasing talk.

- But you changed my mind, you were funny, intelligent, brave, selfless and beautiful, not sexy ( well you are but that's not the point), beautiful because of your amazing personality, you captured me and I don't ever want for you to set me free.

By the time I finish we are at the house. We go in and I set Tris on the couch and run upstairs to grab a blanket. On my way down I crash into someone and hurry to steady the person before they fall.

- Your are back - She says, my mother.

- Yeah - is all I say, trying to pass around her but she stops me.

- Won't you greet your mother properly? - She asks, raising an eyebrow.

- I am sorry mom but I have to takes this blanket - I show it to her, waving it. - to Tris because she is shaking and her breathing is faltering.

Evelyn gasps and covers her mouth with a hand.

- Go! go!, I will make some hot chocolate - and with that she runs towards the kitchen.

I get down and walk towards Tris, sit down beside her and wrap her tightly with the blanket.

A few minutes later, my mother comes with two cups with steam coming out of them. She sets them on the table in front of us, send Tris a little smile and then walks out of the room.

Tris grabs her cup and starts blowing, so I do the same.

Soon, she stops trembling and straightens herself up.

- Is it true? - She asks in a quiet, sleepy voice.

- What? - I ask, confused.

- Is it true? - She repeats, then explains herself - all that you said, that you loved me with all of your heart?

I don't remember saying that, but that's what I wanted to express.

- Yes, it's true - I answer with no doubt.

- Then why did you lie to me? - She says.

And I am left speechless.

I stand up and leave.

I go to my room, close the door and lean on it, then I sit on the floor and put my head in my hands.

I should have listened to Zeke.

Because the way she looked at me, broke my soul and life.