Thirty Second chapter

Tris' POV

Next morning Tobias and I spent it together, doing pranks to other people, eating cake and me showing him around.

We get back to my dorm and he starts packing his things.

We get to the airport and sit there waiting for his plane.

- Hey, I am going to miss you. - He says.

-I will miss you too but we are going to call each other and I will visit - I say with a small smile.

- Yeah but won't you feel lonely?

- What? - OK now I am confused.

- yeah I mean, I have my mom but you have no one, don't get me wrong, I know Caleb is here but he is in another building and he has different classes - He explains with concern in his voice.

- Don't worry, I have Jason - I try to reassure him but it seems that that was the wrong thing to say.

- of course - He says with sarcasm.

- What is that supposed to mean? - I keep my voice calm but I was starting to get angry.

- Well you two seem to be pretty close - He says, jealousy seeping through his voice.

- Of course we are, he is my best friend!

- Does he know that? ( AN: TMI, I couldn't help myself XD )

Ughhh Tobias was so difficult, I couldn't tell him that Jason was gay, it was his secret and I promised I wouldn't tell anyone and I was planning to keep that promise.

- Yes he knows! Stop being jealous Tobias.

- Pff I am not jealous - He lied, my gosh, he is a terrible liar.

- Look I am not going to stop being friends with Jason just because you are jea....

- I AM NOT JEALOUS! - He shouts. People stop walking to look at us and I give them a glare and they keep walking.

- Yes you are!!

- Stay away from him! - Tobias says in a serious voice.

- No.

- Why!?? - He seems desperate now.

- Because he is with me when you are not! There, I said it!!

Tobias looks startled by my revelation but I keep going.

- He is here, supporting me, hugging me, listening to me like you were supposed to, but you chose not to so deal with it because it is your fault!!! - I yell at him, people staring again at us.

- So we are gonna fight because of that Pansycake? - He says with disbelief.

- He is not a Pansycake!!

- Ughhh fine!! Be that way, choose him over me! Goodbye Tris! Don't even bother to call anymore!

I stop breathing. Did he seriously mean that? I stand up and run out of the airport just as a voice calls Tobias' flight. I don't even bother to look back, tears are running freely on my face but I don't care, I couldn't care less about it, if only I could have told Tobias about Jason being gay, ughhh.

I take a cab and go back to the university and go directly to Jason's dorm.

I open the door without even knocking and find Jason and Blake having a heated discussion.

They stop at the sound of the door and stare at me, Jason with a worried look and Blake with an angry one.

- S-sorry I-I- didn't mean to interrupt, I... I will just go - I quickly say, I start walking out but Jason stops me.

- Wait, don't go, Why are you crying? - He asks, ignoring the death glare that Blake was sending him.

I have completely forgotten about Tobias and I's argument.

- Nothing - I say, but he knew I was lying. He walks to me and hugs me. That's when Blake loses it.

- YOU SEE!!! YOU DON'T LOVE ME!! YOU LOVE HER! - Blake yells. I look at him completely lost while Jason just rolls his eyes at him as if he had heard that before.

- She is just a friend!! I am gay!! - Jason replies.

- Are you sure? - Blake asks sarcastically. I decide to speak.

- What are you talking about Blake?

He looks at me with a look of anger and hurt.

- I love Jason! But he is always with you, I didn't care but then It hit me, he loves you!! Not me!! - Blake was crying by the end of his speech.

- Wow Wow Wow, Jason loves you!! He is just my best friend, that's it, we are just friends! Now trust him and fix things up!!! - with that I push Jason towards Blake and they hug.

- Forgive me - Blake says, Jason nods and they smile at each other. - Forgive me, Tris. - I nod and we hug.

- Sooo - Jason says once the tension left - Why were you crying?

Of course he wouldn't let it go that easily.

- I had a fight with Tobias, My boyfriend - I explain because of Blake's confused look - because he was jealous of you - I point at Jason - And he told me not call him anymore, he left and we didn't sort things out.

I silently start crying and this time, Blake hugs me. We stand there, me crying, Blake trying to calm me, and Jason glaring at the wall.

I hope Tobias didn't mean what he said because I don't know what I would do without him.

📕📕📕📕📕📕📕📕📕📕📕📕📕📕📕📕📕📕📕📕

Sooo, I am gonna start updating at night but I won't stop, please vote so I know that someone reads this thing.