Chapter 7

Arm and arm, Minhyuk and I walked off the plane.

"Hmmm," Minhyuk breathed, eyes closed shut tight. "I just feel Parisian here. Don't you?"

He seems so serious, so believing in the fact that the air in Paris has Parisian making qualities, that I hold back my laughter and just nod.

"Mmm, hmm. Definitely."

"Damn. What's taking them so long?" Minhyuk complains, looking back to the plane exit. "It didn't take us nearly this long to get changed."

I roll my eyes. Minhyuk had made the plan that we should bring a "Paris outfit", an outfit so beautiful and prim that foreigners would look on us with awe, an outfit that would make the Paris guys swoon (he said it was just for in my case, but we both knew the truth). Minhyuk even gave us shifts for changing clothes; because we were so close, Minhyuk and I changed together, and afterwords, Shownu and Wonho would change. 

"You're overacting, once again. They've been in their for like five minutes, versus our almost half an hour."

Minhyuk latches harder onto my arm, giving himself support as he moves his suitcase to the side. 

"Yeah, well we're more fashion oriented. Plus," he adds with a sharp smile thrown my way, "you can't tell me that you're not feeling yourself in that outfit right now."

I roll my eyes again and shove him. 

But yet again, he's correct. I do feel really confident in myself in this outfit, a true model in my designer clothes.

"I wish I had your frame," Minhyuk pouts, looking down at himself. "You're so tall and willowy and slender... it's such a good look."

I look down at myself, clad in ripped black jeans, an almost sheer white shirt with a tie fastened at the triangle cutout almost halfway down my chest, black dress shoes. I feel for my carefully fastened beret.

Minhyuk sighs. "You look great, Hyungwon. As always." He pulls my hand away from the beret. "That took too long to fasten. Don't touch it."

He sounds so glum. I laugh and hug him.

"Come on, Minhyuk. You know you look good." And he does too, in a cute way, wearing a fuzzy yellow sweater, whitewashed light blue jeans, cute sandals, and an old pair of wide-rimmed glasses. 

Minhyuk opens his mouth, probably to complain some more about his frame (too small and little in his opinion) when we hear Wonho and Shownu come out of the plane, laughing at who knows what. 

Minhyuk and I were worried about that; Minhyuk gets along with anyone and I'm now friends with Wonho, so we'd be fine with him for two weeks. Although Shownu is one of the most sweet people we know, he has a tendency to be socially awkward, and hard to approach because of his size. But now, we're not worried, seeing how Wonho is probably even more built than he is, and just as socially awkward.

We watch them come down the steps of the plane. Shownu makes his way all the way to us, but Wonho stays behind and has a word with the pilot of the plane.

I pretend not to watch him, but fail.

He looks good, I have to admit it. He changed too, going from his turtleneck to a plain T-Shirt and black jeans too. I try not to audibly sigh. It's unfair that he's dressed so casually but still manages to look so good.

"Shownu!" Minhyuk yells when Shownu reaches us, like he didn't just see him less than 20 minutes ago. Like they've been separated for light years. 

"Baby, you look so cute!" Minhyuk squeals. 

I roll my eyes. How dramatic. Shownu is dressed casually too, but for some reason it isn't having the same affect on me as Wonho's outfit did.