Chapter 11

I look at myself in the mirror, questioning where the hell my sanity went in this short little time period. I pull the toothbrush out of my mouth and narrow my eyes in focus; who is this little bitch that has been getting so worked up over Wonho doing nothing? Where did the stone cold Hyungwon go that never shed a tear over a love interest?

I sigh and resume brushing my teeth. He must have jumped ship when he started to get to know Wonho, because he isn't here, that's for damn sure. 

I finish up, splashing my face with the cold water from the faucet, then drying my hands and face with the towel beside me.

I breath deeply. You're gonna go out there, and you're going to stay unbothered. You're going to seem so above him, even if you're definition of luxurious is a trip to the salon and his is a trip to Europe. He doesn't affect you all, and you certainly, by no means, want to kiss him. 

I dab away the remains of the water and exit the bathroom.

Shownu and Minhyuk are changing, Wonho facing the wall opposite of them.

I cover my eyes belatedly, then sigh, uncovering my eyes. As if that bothered me at this point. After all these years... them changing in front of me should be nothing.

I go to my suitcase, grabbing my clothes for the day, smiling at them.

Another good outfit. I managed to convince myself that it had absolutely no tie to the fact that I'm with Wonho, but we all know the truth. I'm too lazy to do stuff like this otherwise. But after doing this a few times, I'm getting used to looking so cute, so maybe I'll just start doing this all the time, even when I'm not with Wonho.

The thought saddens me a little and I berate myself. You little whore. There you go again, acting all lovesick over this guy that you barely know. But when I look up at him, his little face focused as he gazes at his phone with so much seriousness... I can't even blame myself. Anyone could do the same thing that I did, if they just gave him a chance.

I shuffle back into the bathroom, changing quickly and efficiently. I don't want anyone else to have to wait for me, so I rush, and by time I make it out, I'm always panting.

Damn, Hyungwon. You need to put some work in at the gym if that was rough.

Wonho and I cross at that door, him going in, me going out. He smiles, and it's like a scene from a K-Drama. He gets shimmers all around him, and I swear I hear little bells as he walks past. His hand swipes my midsection, trailing across the length of my stomach in greeting.

He finishes walking past, taking his smile and his music with him. God, I want to face palm. I'm so whipped, I want to scream! How could I possibly be so whipped already? I actually consider throwing myself off a bridge because of my inner embarrassment, but eventually decide to postpone it because I really want to see where we're going. 

I make me way back to my suitcases, packing a small backpack with the basic necessities. I leave my phone in my pocket, though, because god forbid us humans be without it for even five seconds. I put in some baby wipes, my selfie stick, a Polaroid camera, and a few of my favorite Korean snacks that I brought from Korea here.

After I finish packing, I lay in the bad with Shownu and Minhyuk. I hate being the third wheel, but I'm bored as hell and ready to go start exploring!

They're laying next to each other, as close as possible without it being laying on each other, sharing a headphone, watching some K-Drama that I passed on.

I watch the show for a bit without the sound... I'm able to pick up most of it, because for some reason, they have the English subtitles on, which makes no sense, considering that they're full-blooded Korean.

I sigh and roll over to the other side of the bed. 

"I'm so bored!" I moan, loudly. Every inch of me is ready to get up and go! I keep wondering where we're going. Wonho had something planned, something he refuses to tell the rest of us. Which undoubtedly makes me nervous. Why hide it from the passengers if it's going to be a peaceful location? 

I roll over again, sighing even deeper, checking my phone for the time. 11:45 p.m. Where the hell can we even go at 11:45 at night?

I sit straight up when I hear Wonho come out of the bathroom. Finally, thank god!

I laugh when I see him. 

"We're matching!" I say, gesturing to our clothes. How funny!

He looks down at himself with a smile. He's wearing a black and white striped turtleneck underneath a a cozy sweater, dark black and ribbed.

I look down at my own. I'm also wearing a black and white striped turtleneck, with a sweater on top too, but mine is white instead.

I bite away a smile, happy for some odd reason. 

It's almost like we did this on purpose. I fight the urge to be yell at the rooftops happy that people will see us and probably think we're a couple.

He comes over and ruffles my hair.

"Guess we're on the same wavelength," he says, laughing and re-fixing my hair after he goes a little too wild and messes it up monstrously. "We picked a couple outfit without even trying." he smirks when he says that, obviously having no idea the affect his words have on me. My heart is racing and racing, chugging along, almost like it's warning me that I'm in danger. My breath freezes somewhere in my throat and struggle to fix my face, realizing that he's still looking at me, probably not expecting such a response when he said it in such a platonic manner.

I manage to fix my face into something half way to a smile, plastering like it's my lifesaver.

"Are you ready to go?" he asks, unaware of my inner turmoil. His face is deliciously excited, and want to squeeze his cheeks again. Man, I really gotta get rid of that urge, or it's gonna get me in trouble...

"Go where?" I sulk. I want to know where I'm going first. I won't be happy to walk headfirst into a dungeon, thank you very much.

His face sours a bit. "I'm not so sure you'll like it.." Wow. Nice. I'm sure it'll be fantastic, then.

I stand, face passive, waiting. I still want to know. What if it's like a club or something? God, I hate clubs. I don't even know what I would do if he said we were going to a club-

"We're going to a club." he says. 

Damn it.