Chapter 18

"Okay, so like, let me sum this up back to you to make sure that I'm not making some crazy wild assumptions that will come back to bite me in the ass." Minhyuk's practically bouncing up and down in his seat, so excited that his knee is jostling furiously under Shownu's hand.

I sigh. It's not like there really is enough that you have to sum it up, anyways.

"So, like, you guys were fighting, but then you somehow found out that you liked each other, and now you're dating?"

See? Not that hard. Though the dating part is a bit of a stretch. We never even spoke about that.

I say as much. "Scratch the dating part. But, the rest is true."

Wonho looks sideways at me with a hurt expression.

"We're not dating?" His voice his high.

When did we even say we were? Not that I don't want to... I was too scared to ask you to talk about it because I didn't want to seem possessive or something, trying to get a grip on you the second you said you liked me.

Wonho looks away, poting. "I still say that we're dating," he says lowly.

I hide a smile behind my hand. He's really bent on this dating thing, huh? He must really like you, Hyungwon. Give the guy what he wants.

I look back to Minhyuk.

"Nevermind. Apparently we're dating. Add it to the history books, Shownu. It's a Big Deal."

The truth is, I'm loving all of the attention that this is bringing me. Looking over at Wonho, I can't say that it doesn't make me feel good to know that he loves me. I must be something really freaking special.

"So now anywhere we go together will be a double date," Minhyuk squeals, nearly jumping for joy.

"I've been waiting so long for you to get a boyfriend so I could do this!"

Shownu crosses his eyes at me and I laugh. Minhyuk, as I said way earlier, is the dramatics of our group. Him and Jooheon can't seem to stay normal or calm about anything.

"Actually, yes." Wonho says. "We wanted to do something like that."

Shownu and Minhyuk look up expectantly, eyes on Wonho like he has the answers to the world. I tell myself that I probably look at him the exact same way.

"It's not much," Wonho begins, uncrossing his legs, and bracing his elbows on his knees as he leans over to explain. "Only the most romantic date location in the world, is all."

Minhyuk gasps and burrows his head into Shownu's shoulder.

"I can't believe we're going to see the Eiffel Tower!" Minhyuk wails, muffled by Shownu's shoulder.

Shownu himself seems shocked at Minhyuk's theatrics. Why is he so shocked? We're in Paris. It only makes total sense to go see the Eiffel Tower, literally the thing that Paris is known for.

But I forget about it when Wonho brushes his hand against mine, looking for my hand without his eyes.

I suck in my bottom lip - it's finally happening!- and gently place my hand in his.

If I'm being honest, I don't know if I can handle the rest of these two weeks with Wonho without spontaneously combusting. Because when he strokes his thumb over my hand, I want to purr with happiness. Why does Wonho affect me so much?

After chatting a bit more, well chatting on everyone's part but Minhyuk, who's still super excited over the news and wants to scream everything, we go our separate ways to get ready to leave.