Chapter 21

He's shell-shocked at first, I can tell. I'm shocked too at myself. I can't believe the balls I just exhibited.

His lips stay frozen underneath mine for so long that I'm about to pull back and apologize because this is not working the way I want it to, but then he pulls back, pulling me swiftly in with his arm pressed against my lower back, and after hooking his hand behind my ear, he starts to kiss me.

Let me just say - while I am a virgin, I have been kissed before. So that's not new. But the way he's kissing me; it's like he thinks it's the last time we will ever see each other. Like I'm all he needs to breath and eat to stay alive. Like no one's watching. I'm left breathless so easily.

We're so close, moving in tandem, chest against chest, my hands gathering the fabric of his shirt on his sides into my fists resting on his waist.

I'm melting, I'm being put back together, I'm so many things and WONHO IS KISSING ME.

I can't see or feel anything but him, smell him, taste him, hear him, feel the beating of his heart.

I've never felt so close to someone before I can hardly believe how good it feels. I suddenly forgive every single passionately nasty kiss between Shownu and Minhyuk. I don't blame them if it feels like this every time. Because this is heaven.

He seems experienced, but not so much that it worries me. He gives me exactly what I want without having to ask for it, biting my lip sexily.

I want to cry out. Holy shit! He can do that? Shit, he's really fucking killing me and he's not even trying.

I finally pull my face away from his, mustering the strength of a saint, realizing we are going way too fast.

I feel the edge of a wall on my back. How the hell did we get over here? We weren't here before...

I set a hand to my head, flustered as we both catch our breath, separated but still flush up against each other. I feel so warm, actually more hot, that I can't even think straight.

I deeply sigh, and Wonho laughs at my flustered expression, setting his forehead against mine.

"So it's official then," his voice is raspy, and I find myself having flashbacks to his voice when we had to lap sit. Is he.. Is he turned on? I blush and force myself to think about something else. Trees...fluffy clouds...rainbows... art... shit! I can't not think about him.

"It's official, what?" I manage to whisper. I won't let him see how much this and him affect me. He'd be so smug that I'd never live it down.

"We love each other." He's so damn smug. Guess it didn't matter anyways. He'll be confident in anything.

As I roll my eyes at his attitude, I say as much, ignoring the fact that my heart rate has suddenly skyrocketed.

"Only you would be so proud of yourself for getting me hot and bothered like this."

He laughs, pulling his head away from mine and shouldering me into a hug.

"Am I making you hot and bothered? I had no idea...." As he trails off, he oh so slightly slides his knuckles up and down my spine, and I fight the urge to shiver.

"How am I making you hot and bothered?" His voice is deep but amused and taunting, his lips making their way into the crook of my neck.

In the back of my head, I realize that I was stopping this, but I can't focus enough to remember why.

"Well-" dammit, I'm breathless and it's funny to him. I'm just proving his point. "You're just-" I pause as his fingers trail the planes of my collarbones, making me lose my train of thought.

"I'm doing what?"

His right hand is slowly sliding up my side, his other hand following his fingers' previous path across my the hollow of my neck.

Fuck. I can't think straight and I'm so screwed up that I'm not even sure if I want to. I remember that I'm supposed to be answering a question. Um... the question? What was the question?

"What was the question again?" My voice is shaky as all get out, my hands laying limply on his chest. He breathes a devilish laugh, the breath fanning against the bare triangle at my neck.

My head is spinning. Um, what's happening? What were we doing, again?