Chapter 13

I wake up at the hotel, with a blinding headache and red ball of anger in my chest.

Stabbing daggers of pain erupt in my head as I open my eyes and see the lights that are on.

I sit up, closing my eyes again, but my stomach aches and I lay back down.

God, this is what was standing between me and that drink. I knew there had to be something.

I rub my head in thought. I have no idea how people can be so efficient at drinking when they have to deal with this every morning after doing it.

My brain hurts even more when I think of everything that happened.. And what must have happened, but I can't seem to remember.

I remember the smell of fun, of dark eyes and a dark smile.... I remember Evan, who listened to my stories... then it gets fuzzy.

I'm laying back, hands gripping my stomach, eyes closed, when someone touches my arm.

I squint my eyes in the general direction of the tap, and see the fizzy outline of Minhyuk, looking tired and slightly annoyed, bust still Minhyuk.

"Here you go, you big tiger," Minhyuk says quietly, moderating his voice when I flinch.

I sit up extra slowly and take the glass of something and pills he passes me.

I bring it to my mouth to take the pill, but the smell awakens something nasty in my stomach and I gag, eventually just opting to swallow the pills down dry.

"What happened last night?" I ask, kicking myself for sounding like the clique high school drunk with a hangover.

Minhyuk sighs deeply and looks at me with a strange expression.

"Well, after having only three drinks, you thought it would be a good idea to dance and be free!" Minhyuk pantomimes being me, swinging around an imaginary pole.

"God, no! Please say that I didn't!" I cover my face with my hands. This is clique as it gets. I can't believe I ever volunteered to be in this situation. What a stupid hoe I am.

Minhyuk nods at me in utter seriousness.

I throw my head back on the bed, hiding my face with my arms, weak and shaking.

"Please don't say there's more," I beg him, my voice muffled.

Minhyuk sighs. God, there is more. I know it. I bet I royally fucked things up this time.

Shit! What if I did? I lift my head up in panic, looking for Wonho, and not finding him.

My stomach drops in fear.

"Minhyuk..." I start. What did I do so bad to send him away? Did I admit my feelings? Worse?

Minhyuk takes at my face, my eyes slowly filling, and gets worried.

"What's wrong, Hyungwonnnie? Are you okay?" He moves towards me, resting a hand on my thigh.

I open my mouth to tell him what I'm feeling, the grief creeping up on me, when the front door opens and Wonho and Shownu walk in, a bag each in one of their hands.

Without thinking of the consequences or my stomach, I race over to him, enveloping him in a bone breaking hug.

He freezes, probably in shock, his body very tense. I squeeze him harder, just so happy that I didn't drive him away, linking my hands together around his wide back.

Eventually he gives in and returns the hug.

"How are you feeling?" I murmurs in my ear, rubbing my back methodically.