27

JARROD

After fingering her into a puddle in the kitchen, I took Leah on the couch and again, a few minutes after, on her bed.

My goal was to erase any memories she had of that pompous asshole in her house and replace them with new memories of us. Every time she came home, I wanted visuals of our fucking to make her flush and needy for me.

She assured me that he was here for nothing more than his jacket and I was taking her at her word. If I ever found out otherwise, he would have a lot more than just a flat tire to worry about.

By the time we were both spent, my primal urges were sated, it was early afternoon. Leah traded her flimsy robe for a tank top and sweatpants and insisted on making us brunch.

"I promised to take you out for lunch," I reminded her, watching as she floated around the kitchen with ease and familiarity.

"Then you screwed my brains out," she muttered, throwing me a coy smile over her shoulder. "It's all about balance, honeybuns."

I hummed thoughtfully. "At least let me help you make the food."

"I'd rather you watch."

"Why?" I pouted as I slid off the barstool she'd banished me to and padded over to where she stood at the stove.

"You'll just distract me," she said, waving a greasy spatula at me.

"You make that sound like a problem." My hands clamped onto her hips and I rested my chin on her shoulder.

"Well, do you want to eat or not?"

I pinched her sassy ass and playfully bit her neck again. "I'd rather eat you."

Her delicate, freckled skin heated under my touch. "My coochie is going to get all floppy if you keep mauling me like an animal."

I chuckled. "I think we've got about thirty years before we have to worry about that. And even then, I'll still wreck your floppy coochie, sweetheart."

She was laughing now. "Okay, enough! No more talking about coochies or sex."

"Then give me something to do. You're going to burn the eggs if you keep letting me distract you."

"You are so persistent," she complained, narrowing her gorgeous hazels on me. "I've never met a man who wasn't content doing nothing."

"Now you have." I flashed her a dimpled grin.

She rolled her eyes. "You can butter the toast."

Removing my vise from around her waist, I occupied myself with fulfilling her command.

"I'd still like to take you out today," I said. "How do you feel about bowling? We can grab dinner after if you're up for it."

"That would be fun!" She sounded excited. "I haven't been in ages. Are you any good?"

I shrugged. James and I were in a bowling league when we were kids and I consistently got the highest score.

My mother didn't raise an ass, though, so I said, "I just like to have fun."

"Good, because I suck. Last time, I almost put a hole in the floor."