65

JARROD

Leah stayed obediently beside me all afternoon and evening. We watched a Star Trek marathon on the cable for four hours straight and she seemed to enjoy herself.

We made placed bets on our favorite characters and I even heard her laugh. It was music to my deprived ears.

By the end of the fourth movie, I was too tired to continue. I still had dole out a punishment—my first—to Leah. That thought alone woke me back up.

I glanced down at my little blonde angel and found her snoozing. Smiling, I brushed the hair from her face and traced her lips. She jolted upright with a gasp.

"Hello, Sleeping Beauty," I said.

"Jarrod?" she asked, wiping her eyes. She was too fucking adorable.

"I think it's time for bed, don't you?"

She nodded and pushed the blanket off her lap. Before she could stand up, I grabbed her waist and hauled her into my lap. Her arms automatically wrapped around my neck to steady her.

"What are you doing?" she asked. Her eyes stretched wide.

I rubbed her back in soothing circles while holding her sweet hazel eyes. "Holding you." My cock strained through my sweatpants and I was sure she could feel it poking her ass. "We do have one thing to do before bed."

Her hands tightened on my shoulders. "What?"

"Your punishment."

"Jarrod," she whimpered, audibly gulping. "Please. Don't do this."

"You know the rules, baby. I told you to stay out and you disobeyed. I have to punish you or you'll violate the rules." I secured her in my arms and stood up, starting for the bedroom.

Leah squirmed. "Jarrod, please."

"I do like to hear you beg," I told her, "but that won't save you this time."

She buried her face into my shoulder with a low cry. I placed her on the bed on her back but firmly held her still.

"Since you're new to this, I'm not going to be excessive. I'm going to spank you. Alright?"

She kept her eyes on the bed without saying a word.

"Use your words, honey," I said.

"No," she grit out.

I sighed. "No what?"

"No, I'm not alright. I don't want you to do this."

I grabbed her waist and lifted her off the bed, situating her on her knees. She remained rigid but didn't fight me.

"Oh, I think you do," I shot back. "What did you expect, Leah? You did exactly what I told you not to do."

"Because I have my own free will," she hissed.

Smirking, I ran a hand over her back and down to her ass. She whined as my fingertips skimmed over the boxers she was wearing, feeling her plump lobes through the thin fabric.