57

JARROD

Leah clenched the steering wheel in both hands, her gaze glued to the windshield. "You don't have to do this. Jarrod, please."

I leaned forward to reach over the seat, brushing my lips against Leah's exposed neck. A thousand tiny bolts of electricity shot through me.

Kissing her again felt like the most incredible privilege I'd ever had. I wanted to do it constantly, just because I could.

Besides, from my seat in the back row, this angle of Leah's ample cleavage was perfect.

"I don't have to, you're right," I ceded, "but you aren't going to listen to me any other way. You've been ignoring me, Leah. We can't work things out if you're ignoring me. You know, I've always liked a little bondage in my sex, anyway."

She whimpered.

I kissed her again and chuckled. "Don't worry, my love. I won't hurt you. I could never."

"Then why do you have a knife on me?" Her lips visibly trembled, all shiny with her nervous mouth licking.

My own mouth ached to suck on hers. I wanted to taste her again. She was mine, damn it.

"Because you won't obey me otherwise," I said. "I like your willfulness, baby, but I can only take so much. You used up my annual quota of patience in about a week."

A peaceful minute of silence ensued before I noticed a fat tear trail down her cheek.

I sighed. "You're scared."

"Where are we going, Jarrod?" Leah sniffled, her grip loosening on the wheel.

"Don't be scared, honey. I swear I will never hurt you. I'm just going to take us somewhere we can be alone for a while. It's not a big deal. You don't need to be scared. You'll love it. It's very peaceful."

Speaking of which, this reminded me to call James. It was his cabin I needed to use after all.

Leah didn't respond. Her tears multiplied and a soft whine spilled over her lips. Seeing her like this was upsetting for me. I believed that I was her lover, her protector, her caretaker. She shouldn't have been crying on my watch and certainly not because of me.

My mind and body were in turmoil for the whole drive to my condo. When we parked, Leah moved to grab the door handle. I pressed the knife flat against her stomach. I was aware of how easy it would be to draw blood from her, especially given how thin her shirt was. Keeping the blade flush to her without pressing too hard, I steadied her with my free hand.

"I don't think so," I said. "You're smart, Leah, and you're scared. Which means you'll find a way to escape me. I can't have that."

She remained in her seat, stiff. I trailed the knife blade up her body. It rounded the full, round globes of her breasts. Her nipples hardened at the attention and their hard ridges strained through the fabric. They would be filling my mouth and hands soon. My dick stirred at the thought. Now is not the time.

"You are magnificent." My voice was husky and low.

As I held the knife against her sternum with one hand, I moved my other arm forward, wrapping it around her so that my elbow was snug to her neck. She coughed lightly.

"Jarrod," she whimpered.

"It's okay, baby. You're safe with me. Just trust me, okay?"

"Mhmm." Her eyes were wide saucers swimming in the fairness of her face.

Gently, I brought my arm towards me, tightening my grip on her neck. She gasped and instinctively through herself forward, bucking out of reach. I kept a firm hold on her, though. Within seconds, her eyes rolled back into her head and her body went limp. I instantly released my hold to check her pulse. It was elevated, to be expected, but not bad. Her breathing leveled out.