34

LEAH

Tiffany García.

I hesitated to open the message since I didn't immediately recognize her name.

Maybe it was just spam. I really didn't want the hassle of resetting my password.

Then again, the name reminded me of a cheerleader from high school that I was briefly friends with before she got popular.

Sighing, I opened the message.

Rather than a text, the message was actually a picture. At first, all I could see was gold skin and a puff of kinky black curls.

Then I realized it was a fuzzy image of a woman on a bed, positioned on her hands and knees. She was looking over her shoulder at the man posted behind her.

He was linked to her by his dick, which was completed sunken inside her. I looked at his face and felt the breath leave my lungs.

Jarrod?

The picture was grainy and his hair was longer, but it was definitely him. He was smirking at the camera, which appeared to be his phone.

My jaw fell open. What the hell? I was still mulling over the image when a text popped up beneath it.

TIFFANY: know who that is?

I placed my mug on the coffee table and strapped my big girl pants on. I didn't intend to jump to any wild conclusions. Yet. Jarrod did mention his ex and he hadn't had anything nice to say about her. That being said, I still don't know really anything about their relationship. There must have been a reason he was with her before he found out she was cheating.

LEAH: i think the better question is who are you?

TIFFANY: he hasn't told u has he

LEAH: Who are you?

TIFFANY: his ex wife.

TIFFANY: ill tell you what I wish I knew before I married him

TIFFANY: hes crazy and u will save yourself a world of hurt and trouble by staying away from him

Rolling my eyes, I tried not to let myself feel concerned. This was just his ex. Maybe a crazy one for reaching out to me. Scratch that—she sent me a picture of them having sex. She was certified insane. I would probably save myself a world of hurt and trouble by ignoring her.

I did find it strange that Jarrod never mentioned he'd been married before. He didn't tell me that he'd been married to the girl who cheated on him. What if they did have kids together? What more details were there that he'd conveniently left out? I'd been honest with him about Danny. It was fair that I expected that in return.

I knew I should she stopped talking to her, but I wanted more answers. If they were lies, I would sort that out with Jarrod.

LEAH: how did you even find me?

TIFFANY: i know all of his business honey because i want to make sure he never hurts anyone like he hurt me

I scoffed. If I divorced someone because they did something to me, I wouldn't keep track of them. This still didn't explain how she knew about me. Unless Jarrod told her, which would make this all so much more fucked up. From what I gathered, he would rather do anything else but communicate with her, so that option was off the table.